276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Gingerbread Man: Ladybird First Favourite Tales

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I loved this tale as a child, and this is an excellent version, but I do find the ending rather upsetting, more so than I did as a child. Jodie Rodriguez is a mom of two young boys and an early childhood/elementary educator with over 20 years of experience.

He says that gingerbread is extremely tasty, and he doesn't blame that fox at all for wanting to eat it. However, there were several variations of the story circulating in lots of different cultures all over the world. Children will love reading about Tortilla’s exploits through the desert in this hilarious spin off of the classic tale The Gingerbread Man! I found this story to be interesting because all of the animals are dressed as people and are doing human like behaviors. The two piglets went back to their farm to wait for the farmer to feed them, and finally, the pony went back to grazing on the meadow.gingerbread man cleverly jumped under her tail, and in an instant was trotting down the garden walk.

Jim Aylesworth's fresh, spirited tale --- to be read LOUD out loud --- and Barbara McClintock's expressive, exquisitely drawn characters combine to create a glorious new rendition of the favorite story about that sassy but delicious little cookie.Recommended for children aged 4+, the eight levels of Readers and Activity Books follow the CEFR framework (Pre-A1 to A2+) and include language activities that help develop key skills and provide preparation for the Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) exams. So the old man and the old woman went out and began to dig potatoes, and left the little boy to tend the oven. Other than that, it is the typical traditional version of running around town evading people and taunting them as he goes. The old man, who was repairing his lawn mower, and the old woman, ran after the Gingerbread Man, shouting and screaming.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment