276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung LU28R550UQUXEN 28" UR55 4K UHD Monitor - Ultra HD 3840 x 2160, HDR10+, Freesync, 2 x HDMI, Displayport, Dark Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another important factor to consider is longevity. When you buy a high-quality SAMSUNG LU28R550UQUXEN 4K Ultra HD 28” LED Monitor, you’re making an investment that is likely to last longer. Cheaper products may seem like a good deal at the time, but they are often made with lower-quality materials and are not designed to last as long. This means that you may end up having to replace your device sooner, which can end up costing you more in the long run. Ultra HD 3840 x 2160pRefresh rate: 60 HzResponse time: 4 msInput: HDMI / DisplayPortCan be wall mounted Sit anywhere and have a full technicolor experience. The IPS panel preserves color vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen. Even on display, these wide tones and shades look completely accurate from virtually any angle, with no color washing. Next up after looking at the category and the average prices, we thought it would be good to take a look at the brand, Samsung.

Say goodbye to the choppy screenplay. AMD FreeSync virtually eliminates screen tears and stutters for a completely fluid visual experience. Consider the brand. We’ll go into more detail in a moment about brand and whether Samsung is your best option for PC monitors. But the point here is just to make sure you’re factoring in brand when considering the quality of a product. Some brands will be better known for quality than others, and no doubt some of the much higher quality brands will attract a higher price for their products.A notable feature the monitor is Picture in Picture / Split Screen mode. This enables you have two devices displaying at the same time. You could have then side by side or one device as a small window. The display is clear and bright with a sharp image. The IPS panel has a wide viewing angle that does not washout at wide angles. Also the 4ms response time and AMD FreeSync support make it good for gaming.

The Samsung LU28R550UQUXEN is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy lifelike details and vivid colours. It features 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR10+, AMD Radeon FreeSync, and more! So far I am finding it great for work as well as the odd bit of gaming. It especially works well with Fancy Zones which is part of Windows PowerToys. For a 28-inch monitor, the Samsung LU28E570DS/ZA delivers a sharp Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) picture and solid all-around performance for much less than most 4K monitors. Experience outstandingly clear and detailed resolution. The IPS panel preserves colour vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen. AMD FreeSync virtually eliminates screen tears and stutters for a completely fluid visual experience.There were also a total of 169 products that were more expensive from Samsung and 63 that were cheaper. Price of Samsung products in the PC monitors category Samsung provides a great monitor to use with all your multimedia devices. It is well designed and has plenty of features that make watching movies, playing games or simply working an absolute delight. The specification we have listed from Currys PC World for SAMSUNG LU28R550UQUXEN 4K Ultra HD 28¬î LED Monitor is: When it comes to buying gadgets and technology products, particularly in the Computer Monitors category it’s important to invest in good quality products. SAMSUNG LU28R550UQUXEN 4K Ultra HD 28” LED Monitor is no exception. There are a number of reasons why quality is so important when it comes to these types of products.

As we covered earlier choosing a brand can be really key to getting the right product in the PC monitors category. There are loads of great brands out there each offering great products at different levels of quality and price. If brand is important to you, we’re sure you already know that Samsung is a great choice. With 237 products available from Samsung there’s plenty of choice too. The 28-inch UR55 Samsung UHD monitor delivers a stunningly beautiful 4K Ultra HD view of everything you watch, play, and read. U28R55 delivers stunning images composed of 8 million pixels for even more intricate detail. Experience a more efficient and productive workflow when editing photos, creating videos, and more. PBP transforms a single monitor into a dual-view monitor by displaying content from two sources side by side on one screen. With PIP, see and organize multiple apps and programs in the best way possible. The next step in the price analysis was to look at the average price you would typically expect to pay for PC monitors and as Currys PC World was selected for this review we’ve used them for gathering our information on the average price of PC monitors.

With me spending a lot of time in my home office I thought I would upgrade my old 22″ monitor for a 4K monitor so in this video I review my new Samsung 20″ 4K monitor. I decided to go with a Samsung 28″ IPS monitor (model LU28R550UQUXEN) which runs at 3840 x 2160 with HDR10+, Freesync and a response time of 4ms. It has two HDMI ports, DisplayPort and audio output. An IPS monitor is one that is recognized for its ability to preserve colour vividness and clarity across every inch of the screen, even when looked at from virtually any angle. This makes them great for the workplace and office. It’s important to note that when shopping for gadgets and technology products, it can be tempting to go for the lowest price possible. However, be wary of retailers that offer prices that seem too good to be true. Some less reputable retailers may sell counterfeit or low-quality products, which can be dangerous and not perform as well as the genuine product. In addition, high-quality gadgets and technology products tend to have better performance. This is particularly important for products that are used for tasks such as gaming, video editing, or graphic design. A high-quality SAMSUNG LU28R550UQUXEN 4K Ultra HD 28” LED Monitor is likely to have better specs and features, which will translate into better performance and a better user experience. If you have your heart set on a particular brand or even a selection of brands then we’d suggest you spend a bit of time writing up a list of the brands that you would happily buy. This can really help you in narrowing down the selection when it comes to choosing a product. For example, over at Currys PC World you can filter products by brand, so you could filter just to show the brands on your list. This is especially useful knowing that there are 154 PC monitors to choose from at Currys PC World.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment