276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Linsoul Tripowin Leá 10mm LCP Dynamic Driver HiFi in-Ear Earphone with Deep Bass, Detachable 2pin Silver Plated OFC Cable for Audiophiles Musicians Studios

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the end, the Aria are more balanced, warm and natural with a higher level of technicality allowing a less compressed and saturated rendering in its transparency. Texture - The timbre of multiple instruments playing together, though more accurately the instrument “voices” together.

Highs - The highs are crisp but aren't sibilant there is no sharpness. Also their is not so much air in the sound, basically the treble extension is just okay. Listening is fatigue free and detail retrieval is very satisfying for an entry level iem and can challenge a lot of higher priced rivals. Piercing - Strident, hard on the ears, screechy. Having sharp, narrow peaks in the response around 3 to 10 kHz.However, I have found myself to enjoy the treble on these quite a lot. They feel detailed and decently clear, and surprisingly not harsh or tiring to my ears. This will absolutely be different for other people - I've got a couple kinks in my hearing as-is. Cranking the volume too high will make the treble sound quite hot, perhaps even harsh, at least according to the people I tested these on. If you're treble-sensitive, this is also an area you should be aware of. Timbre is about average. Nothing hit me as completely incorrect, but it's all just kinda okay. Other than that..I'd say for the price point I expected something in the classic veil of "give it bass, give it treble, forget 'bout the mids". Thankfully, that's not the case, and I actually find the Leá quite refreshing in this regard. Sub-bass is quite well controlled although not very strong. Personally, I don't mind, albeit a part of me would have liked a very minor increase, around 1-2db. I have moved from songs I'd love bass in a long time ago, but if you like music such as that, these don't have a tone you would find particularly pleasing.

I compared the Lea with some other budget single DD sets. Hybrids and pure BA IEMs were left out of the comparison as the different transducer types have their own pros and cons. So how does the Lea fare in the cut-throat budget segment? Vs. Moondrop Aria 2021 Edgy - Too much high frequency response. Trebly. Harmonics are too strong relative to the fundamentals. Distorted, having unwanted harmonics that add an edge or raspiness.Testing was done similar to all other IEMs, such as the Tripowin Olina itself. However, I chose to omit the test with the artificial pinna in place since fit was quite subjective and I wanted to keep this short. Seen above is the measured frequency response for both channels of the Tripowin Leá, which can be found and played around with here if interested. I would classify this sound signature as fairly balanced indeed, if not with a mellow V-shape depending on your preferences. There's around a 7 dB SPL hike in the bass region compared to the lowest point in the mids at 600 Hz, and even here it peaks in the lower bass with good extension down to 20 Hz. That ~0.5 dB drop in the sub-bass will not be felt much for a variety of reasons, the biggest of which is that this is a well-tuned set, but with mediocre technical performance. In this case, the bass doesn't hit as hard as you might think, and the dynamic range isn't much to boast about either. Leading edges in snares especially suffer, although micro-dynamics within that range are quite competent. Instrument separation could also be better, and the forward vocals primarily make this a set for bass guitars and vocals rather than string instruments and classical music.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment