276°
Posted 20 hours ago

retroid Handheld Pocket Flip Black Gaming Console with 8-core Processor 4G LPDDR4x RAM 128GB eMMC Android 11 WiFi BT5.0 FLIP-BLACK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the full app,you also. Have the option of using Retroid’s handheld version below. I am undecided on this. The handheld version optimizes it for the Retroid device but the main version is ensured ongoing updates and support. When playing games though it’s impressive with around 7 hours of gameplay out of a single charge depending on what consoles you are trying to emulate. After you have mapped the above your X-box controller (if you chose this option) buttons will react differently as A and B Settings > Graphics > Enhancements > Internal Resolution> .5x Native – you can increase this for games that perform a bit better.

Tap on each item and assign the same button (see my video) – below are the two that may be confusing: If you want your changes to be game specific, CUSTOM CONFIG turned ON will save your settings specific to that game. So for example if you decide to go with 16:9 for the system but you find a game is not working very well in that aspect ratio you can set CUSTOM CONFIG to ON and then set the aspect ratio to 4:3 Ergonomics: The ergonomic design of guarantees a comfortable and enjoyable gaming experience, reducing hand strain during long gaming sessions. The lid’s shell curves around the screen, with grips on either side making it sit away from the buttons when closed. An SD card – I have a 128GB b ut I actually recommend a 256 or 512GB for the bigger files like Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2 etc.

Please Note

Setting up ROMS: To make a folder structure use the Retroid Launcher as mentioned in the beginning. I used the onboard memory for the smaller 8 and 16 bit games, the rest I loaded to an external card. If you don’t like how complicated that is, just by a bigger SD card (256 / 512gb). Highlights: here you can toggle between Recent, Favourite and Newly. Then you can press L2 and R2 to navigate between platforms, allowing you to see either newly added, favourites or recently played by platform. If you want to dive into specific Android games you can too, you can even do some cloud gaming on it if you’re into that, although the screen is a little too small to have a pleasant experience doing it.

The device has USB-C charging and a micro HDMI out port. The are also additional M1 and M2 buttons that you can map to whatever you wish. Insert your SD card and turn it on again. If it's a new card and asks how you want to format, I'd highly recommend Portable To make use of this be sure to utilise your quit hotkey rather than pressing the home button on the right side of your device, so get into the habit of pressing your hotkey (in my case L3+R3) when quitting a game. Your game will then open where you left off.Main menu – L2 (this is to make it the same as PPSSPP to ad to a unified system) / on the FLIP I have mapped the menu to M1 Then moving round under your hinge you will find a USB-C port for charging, a micro HDMI out, and your shoulder buttons. Shouldering The Burden Of Heavy Gameplay

NOTE: I decided while making this that I will use the Retroid version due to it offering lower resolutions for better performance. One advantage to a clamshell design is that the hinge allows you to open the display to any angle you find comfortable. You also get a bit of screen protection when you’re not using the device. Watch the video for a more in-depth coverage of this. Remember to save the shader and the override.

Hot Selling Items

Go to the Retroid launcher and tap setup, and then allow it to create a file structure on your card and on your device (see video) The design of the device in terms of comfortability is great. In your hands, it feels comfortable to hold, and you shouldn’t need to worry about fingers falling asleep due to awkward positioning. Battery life of the device is good. The following table outlines the most important emulators you will need to get started. You don’t necessarily need them all. I have indicated where to get each emulator and some specific notes on some of them. Emulator Compiled version from Retroid seems good – you can install this at initial setup of your device. Use the paid Gold version for better performance and features like auto resume.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment