276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEGOO Resin 3D Printer, Mars 3 Pro MSLA 3D Printer with 6.66-Inch Ultra 4K Monochrome LCD, Print Size of 143.43 * 89.6 * 175mm / 5.647 * 3.52 * 6.8in and Replaceable Activated-Carbon

£314.5£629.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). With 6000 hours of continuous printing, the light decay is less than 5%, which extends the lifespan of the 3D printer.

A copy of Chitubox Pro (usually 169 USD a year at the time of writing) is included with the printer. I've used the basic version of Chitubox for several models on my Elegoo Mars 2 and I found it perfectly adequate for preparing the models for printing. x 175 mm, the Elegoo Mars 3 offers a significantly larger printing capacity than its predecessors and other monochrome 4K re-printers. Elegoo built on this technology success and the Elegoo Mars was followed by the Elegoo Mars Pro, the Elegoo Mars 2 and the Elegoo Saturn. The 7-inch 9K monochrome LCD with 8520x4320 resolution and 18x18 microns XY resolution allows you to print models with extremely fine details and sharp edges at a printing speed of up to 70mm/h, achieving superior quality and precision.It is the first time to adopt a copper tube heat dissipation structure in ELEGOO resin 3D printer, which greatly optimizes the heat dissipation performance and reduces light decay. The Mars series of printers has allowed Elegoo to show off their technological ability, and established them as one of the leading SLA printer manufacturers worldwide. The Mars 3 is equipped with a sandblasted build plate, which helps the prints adhere better to the surface. You can read all about the cookies we use, how they work and how you can adjust your preferences in our Cookie Policy. A: Generally, the preowned product is available in the 27 member countries of the European Union, but 5 of these countries may not support, it Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Malta, and Sweden, please refer to the checkout page.

The sandblasted build plate and second generation FEP ( Fluorinated ethylene propylene - and no, I didn't know that of the top of my head) film both increase the ability for prints to adhere to the build plate and release from the vat ensuring more successful prints more often. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning. Each additional layer is fused on to the previous with a UV light as the platform rises out of the tank of liquid resin. This is located on the underside of the printer so that the printer maintains an optimum print temperature. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.I've received several machines from Elegoo over time and each and everyone has always been thoughtfully packed. Better Printing Experience]The air purifier with a built-in active carbon filter to effectively absorb and filter the resin odor and pungent fumes, giving you a fresh printing experience. Resin LCD printers create the 3D parts by curing a single layer of resin onto the underside of a submerged build plate. It's a simple case of removing the resin tank using the two thumbscrews on either side then adding a sheet of paper on top of the screen.

We believe 3D printing technology is the key to innovating and creating a future with endless possibilities. You can get more information to help you get started by visiting out guides section, you can get great information on 3d printer software you need to get started, or read our FAQ as a great way to get familiar. B. Beyond the 14days but within warranty, a full refund and replacement are not available, but repair is acceptable.

It should be mentioned that I have also become more apt at cleaning and curing my resin prints since the model printed on the Mars 2, so bare this in mind when comparing the two.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment