276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Big Book of BTS: The Deluxe Unofficial Bangtan Book

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think it's no surprise to anyone that I finished this in one sitting, not even leaving my room to eat or drink water. I couldn't be glad in the moments I was supposed to be glad, and I couldn’t be happy in the moments I was supposed to be happy.” Positives, though. Despite me not being a big fan of the author, he does seem to know the subject well. If only the framing would have been shifted from the growth in success to the personal growth the members have gone through during the time the book spans, it could have been much better. As things are, this is left mostly to the sidelines despite the book's unearned sentimentality.

Almond is the story of Yunjae, a boy born with Alexithemia, an inability to describe and identify emotions. During a phase when he was coping with the loss of his loved ones, Yunjae met Gon, a troubled teenager with whom he developed a friendship. Yunjae soon learned to open up to people, and slowly something within him changed. The members of BTS: Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook, have achieved a lot and won numerous awards; both domestically and internationally. Also notable is the love that they receive from their fans, ARMY—which the members reciprocate, often saying how grateful they are.Curious about his writing? There’s also Letter to Father, Amerika, The Castle, and more; some of his works were published posthumously. Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami

I try not to think about those times if I can help it. Because ultimately, we’re the ones who won and ended it.” Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS is written by journalist Myeongseok Kang with the seven members of the group – RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook – and will be structured as an oral history of their story. It has been translated into English by Anton Hur, in collaboration with Clare Richards and Slin Jung. The latter won the Man Asian Literary Prize and SBS Australia reported in 2018 that RM read this book. Since 2013, BTS has released nine albums and six EPs. In 2018, the group became the first K-pop act to hit No 1 on the US Billboard album chart with Love Yourself: Tear, an achievement it repeated twice more in less than a year, matching a record set by the Beatles.Not that we were doing it for the money necessarily, but I wonder if we should’ve at least been paid enough to buy a meal, and a lot of times we weren’t paid even that.” When people kept asking us when we were debuting, to a trainee that’s really... that question is like a knife to the heart.” At the end of the day, BTS has seven members. I believed the team couldn’t stay together if even one of us left.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment