276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bulk Natural Roasted Peanut Butter Tub, Crunchy, 1 kg, Packaging May Vary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This ingenious creation contains 70% less fat than traditional peanut butter*. If you’re not impressed with those numbers, we’d be a little surprised. But we’ve also kept the protein and fibre content high. That’s what we call a win. When we look at both of these nut butters, there is huge variation in the types that can be found and the way that they fit into your diet. The obvious first point is that you should be looking for the low-processing, high-nutrient varieties. These tend to be healthier and avoid the addition of unnecessary sugars and additives.

Our 100% peanut butter is suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free or plant-based. Is peanut butter a good source of protein? Our Powdered Peanut Butter is ideal for those looking to enjoy the flavour and nutritional benefits of a traditional peanut butter spread, but without the extra calories and fat. Benefits Almond butter also has high levels of B vitamins as well, with even higher concentrations of magnesium and phosphorus, as well as copper and manganese. Much like the comparison between sweet potatoes and regular potatoes, the comparison between almond and peanut butters is all about trade-offs. As someone who takes nutrition seriously, I appreciate its 100% natural composition – a high-quality peanut butter, crafted exclusively for Bulk™. But what truly sets peanut butter apart for me is its sheer versatility. Spread it on toast, dollop it into a smoothie, or – and I do this more often than I’d like to admit – eat it straight from the jar. It’s a scrumptious and easy way to get those extra calories in.

Benefits

And there’s something undeniably comforting about the taste of peanut butter; it’s like a warm, nostalgic hug in food form. In my book, if you’re on a bulking journey, peanut butter is a must-have in your pantry. Best 5 Peanut Butters For Bulking ristede, hele jordnødder. Lækker, naturlig smag med en glat, smøragtig konsistens. Ikke tilsat salt, sukker, palmeolie. Ikke tilsat konserveringsmidler. Fås i en crunchy eller smooth variant. Formålet

It’s been a game-changer for me, providing the perfect fuel for my bulking journey, and I believe it could be the same for you. Whether you’re spreading it on toast or whipping up one of my high-protein smoothie recipes, it’s a brilliant addition to any bulking diet. What makes this particular peanut butter stand out for me is its authenticity and simplicity – it’s exactly what it says on the tin, 100% natural peanuts, nothing more, nothing less. Without a shadow of a doubt, Meridian Peanut Butter tops my list of recommendations for anyone looking to bulk up this year. If you’re on a quest to bulk up, then my top recommendation for you is undoubtedly Bulk Peanut Butter. natural, high quality peanut butter, manufactured exclusively for Bulk™. Source of protein, full of flavour and perfect for bulking up.While it didn’t bother me too much as I was blending the peanut butter into a shake, it did make me wonder if the consistency affects the macros? Am I getting more or less protein with the runnier one? – Who knows. Because it's made from 100% natural peanuts, our butter has that authentic peanut taste, and is available in a deliciously smooth or delightfully crunchy variety. Plus, if you’re like me and keep a close eye on your dietary restrictions, Meridian has you covered. Meridian states they use “non-UK peanuts” on the label. I personally would like a bit more information on where they’ve come from and the fact that this has been omitted leaves me asking “why?”. When it comes to peanut butter, the shorter the ingredients list, the better. Why? Because the ideal peanut butter for bulking should have one main ingredient: peanuts. Anything more than that, and I start to get suspicious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment