276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Me, Myself and Mini Me

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. In the six years since her last memoir, the number 1 Sunday Times bestseller Brand New Me , Charlotte has been extremely busy. Charlotte Crosby is one of the UK's most beloved reality TV stars, an accomplished presenter, an award-winning entrepreneurial businesswoman and now a first-time expectant mum.

p>The data controller is Headline Publishing Group Limited. From dry vaginas and pre-natal depression, to 4am feeds and poo-namis, with her trademark warmth and humour Charlotte perfectly captures the weirdness and wonder of new motherhood.If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). p>Read about how we’ll protect and use your data in our Privacy Notice. Charlotte Crosby is a woman of many talents – reality TV star, Celebrity Big Brother winner, businesswoman extraordinaire, Mastermind contestant – and now a mam!

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Her previous memoirs Me, Me, Me and Brand New Me, were both Number 1 Sunday Times hardback bestsellers.Winner of 2013's Celebrity Big Brother, she is also the creator of two hugely successful fitness DVDs and an ambassador of the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. Here, in Me, Myself and Mini Me, Charlotte talks us through the rollercoaster of these last few jam-packed years and opens up about the realities of pregnancy and parenthood.

Here, in Me, Myself and Mini Me , Charlotte talks us through the rollercoaster of these last few jam-packed years and opens up about the realities of pregnancy and parenthood. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. she has travelled the world, started a new family business, met the love of her life, dealt with cancer close to home, suffered the loss of her beloved Nana Jean, and had Alba, her perfect bundle of joy. Winner of 2013's Celebrity Big Brother , she is also the creator of two hugely successful fitness DVDs and an ambassador of the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust.Charlotte Crosby is a woman of many talents - reality TV star, Celebrity Big Brother winner, businesswoman extraordinaire, Mastermind contestant - and now a mam! Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. Packed full of heartfelt poems, flashbacks to hysterical life plans from years gone by, touching letters to her younger self, and lessons she has learnt along the way, Charlotte invites you to join her for the latest chapter of life in Crosby Manor. Registered address: Unit 31, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened.

If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. The books featured on this site are aimed primarily at readers aged 13 or above and therefore you must be 13 years or over to sign up to our newsletter. In the six years since her last memoir, the number 1 Sunday Times bestseller Brand New Me, Charlotte has been extremely busy. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office. This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.Her previous memoirs Me, Me, Me and Brand New Me , were both Number 1 Sunday Times hardback bestsellers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment