276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aurus Quick-Release Watch Strap for Omega x Swatch MoonSwatch Soft Comfortable & Durable - No Tools Required!

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some other great astronaut-themed choices are the very authentic reproductions of NASA Velcro straps from Kizzi Precision. Crafted with comfort and durability in mind, these premium watch straps are composed of materials that ensure both a plush feel against your skin and resilience to everyday wear. The straps are compatible with Omega and Swatch watches and are available in a variety of colours and patterns.

I am kind of wondering what a suede perforated or rally style leather strap might look like on a MoonSwatch today. So I started looking for something in this vein until I came across the Cordura/Silicone Hybrid from Barton Bands. To remedy this issue, I decided to purchase a rubber strap from Clam Cases, and the difference it made to the feel of the watch was remarkable.With its classic black look, the Moonswatch Mission to Moon is sure to match all your everyday outfits. One example: I have an older Omega Caliber 2500 that I love — even after all the grief the movement has given me.

With an anthracite-gray BioCeramic case and a matching dark gray dial with a black minute track, I wanted something to emphasize and complement the darkness.To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Introducing a perfect fusion of functionality and style, AURUS Watch Straps compatible with Swatch Moonswatch – our meticulously crafted AURUS watch straps with a seamless quick-release feature, now available in an exquisite palette of seven distinct colors which perfectly fit with your "Mission". OSIRIS in creamy beige beautifully highlights the orange details of the watch and is perfect for a more informal and reserved look.

The gold buckle might actually be an interesting choice for pairing with the Mission to Moonshine Gold which has a golden chronograph hand. I absolute agree the Loop-less version would be even better than the one on the Neptune, but it’s currently not available in blue. With the launch of the Moonswatch last year, OMEGA and Swatch have reimagined the cult timepiece that is the Speedmaster.

Whether you prefer a classic leather strap for formal occasions or a vibrant silicone band for your active lifestyle, we have an array of styles that cater to your unique taste. Featuring captivating designs inspired by the celestial bodies, these watch faces truly embody the spirit of the Moonswatch Series. I had hoped that the Gunmetal Grey buckle would be a good color match to the BioCeramic case, but a black buckle would have been the wiser choice on closer inspection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment