276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Num Noms Glitter Lip Gloss Truck Playset

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As well as the lip gloss, we’ve got a couple of nail polish Num Noms and while the Num is for my two the most important part (the actual collectible squishy thing) Isabella has also enjoyed playing with the nail polish. As a parent, I quite like that the nail polish actually comes off quite easily, especially in the bath. It means for me that I don’t need to worry if she puts it on one day after school; I won’t need to hunt out the nail polish remover just as we are meant to be leaving. Isabella on the other hand wanted it to have a little more longevity to it but it hasn’t put her off. If you haven’t met the super cute and super squishy Num Noms yet, you’re in for a real treat. Not only are they cute and collectible, they also smell sweet too and the kids love them. Making the lip gloss is very simple. I love that the children can do this activity themselves without too much adult help as it gives them ownership and makes them feel more grown up too. One I had initially divided up the main pot of gloss into sections, Isabella got right to the making. She scooped out the right amount of gloss and mixed it with the flavour. She needed a little help squeezing the pot but soon got the hang of it. The glitter was the last thing to be stirred in. I think Isabella would have liked the glitter tub to be a little more free flowing but from a parental point of view, it’s just right.

We are big Num Noms fans and have this and my daughter loves it. In fact they all really love Num Noms, they get played with so regularly. By the way, love your wallpaper!! Where’s that from (if you don’t mind me asking!!)?! Welcome to the gingerbread house blog. I'm Jenny, London mum of a teen and a tween. Bookworm, craft and family lifestyle blogger, occasional baker of gingerbread. Find out more about us, out latest crafts for kids and adults , be inspired by our free printables for kids or enter our latest giveaway.

We loved how the playset looked and my daughter was really excited to get it out of the box and start playing. She just about let me read the instructions so I knew what to do. We placed some of the lip gloss base with one of the lip gloss flavours and some glitter, then placed it into the dispenser.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment