276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bright Side: 1

£7.25£14.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Seriously, it was a day by day account of a 19 year old (overly positive) girl starting college in a new place. Some of her favorite things: reading, writing, her husband and her son, her bicycle, Facebook, iced coffee, and music. The numbers 1-5 are too simplistic of a way to describe my feelings on this book so I won't rate it. This book is so much more than 5 stars, it makes me question most of my 5 star ratings because it just MORE.

This book is definitely an ugly crier, but the beautiful thing is, it was also very light and funny. Shes an intensely powerful, brave strong girl who captures everyone's heart , her purity of soul and generous spirit spellbinds everyone who she touches. Saying that it may not be for everyone this is a No smut read this is an emotional journey and the first half is a slower intimate start where Kim has weaved so many people into Kate's life gradually and somehow surrounded Kate with a circle of friends who become her life. This was the first-time Keller and Katie admitted their love towards one another and while it was a very heartwarming scene, it also confirmed my suspicions about Katie.Because “poverty shaming” can be a problem – Alice’s Kids provides these things in a way that doesn’t draw attention to the kids who receive them. i try to because this book spoke to me years ago when i forst ipened thay beautiful bright orange book and it just speaks louder every time after. Do you have any tips or recommendations for grown ups reading to kids who are navigating these situations? I read and read and read and was so baffled by my boredom and unlove for this that I stopped and read the reviews more closely. His up-and-coming band, Rook, is set to commence a postponed European tour, their debut album is blowing up worldwide, and all he wants to do is hide.

These two loved each other unconditionally, the lines of friendship having been blurred once these two were firmly putting their best friends label first even though at times you knew, ideally in another world, another scenario that these two were meant to be together. Nunca ha creído en él y cuando empieza la universidad, lo último que esperaba encontrar era precisamente eso, el amor. The girl bounces from encountering one "interesting" person to another to another to another til I think the count is close to 15(! If you’d like to read The Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, 83 1/4 Years Old, leave a comment below and the squirrels will pick a winner on Monday.

Perhaps the unofficial motto of this book is “Do Epic” and Kim Holden did just that with her debut novel, Bright Side. Perhaps I just failed to connect to the heroine or may be I was just a bit torn up because of the whole awkward love triangle going on here. Beth Orton’s “Sweetest Decline” (“What’s the use in regret: they’re just things we haven’t done yet… what are regrets? By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file.

She lived up to her nickname Bright Side because she could put positive spin on anything that came her way. Kate was the “bright side” throughout the entire book, making friends with people who needed it, trying to help those who couldn’t be brave enough for themselves. Even as of 2019, the number of houseless kids in public schools had “increased by about seventy percent over the past decade,” according to the Education Department. There was a love deeper that words between the pair of them, something that bonded them at a chemical level and was destined to hold their hearts together.Keller was living a life pleasing others, never taking his own happiness into account, carrying secrets from his past that weighed him down.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment