276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Being Sexy Ukrainian Funny Ukraine Sweatshirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chandra, T. (27 November 2022). "Russia Is Using Rape as a Weapon in Ukraine. The West Must Hold Putin Accountable". The Daily Beast . Retrieved 10 January 2023. As the war in Ukraine enters its 10th month, and as the Ukrainian military has begun to recover ground previously occupied by the Russians, new evidence of systematic campaigns of rape and torture has come to light. There had previously been troubling reports of widespread use of sexual violence against civilians, along with other clear violations of international laws that compel combatants to protect civilians.

The taxi driver incorrectly said Ms Kovalenko was with the Ukrainian army and the soldiers arrested her. She was interrogated for hours before one officer took her to an apartment. Then the other one dragged me out and told me to leave the car. I tried to wipe my tears so that my children wouldn't see it.Fadel, L., Helić, A. (3 May 2022), "In the war on Ukraine, rape has been used as a weapon", NPR , retrieved 12 January 2023, NPR's Leila Fadel talks to British lawmaker Arminka Helić about how rape and sexual violence are being used as weapons in Russia's war on Ukraine.

When we surrendered Lyman, we slaughtered everyone out there, f**king khokhols [a derogatory Russian term for Ukrainians]. ... We raped them, slaughtered them, shot them. In Lyman and Torske, we just walked around shooting everyone. All the men who were younger were taken to us out there, and the women, young ones: they were all f**ked, slaughtered, shot." [33] [34] [35] As part of the training, Kirby said, the U.K. is teaching English-language skills to some Ukrainian pilots "so they can actually operate the controls in an F-16.'' Could cluster bombs actually save lives in Ukraine?Philp, Catherine (28 March 2022). " 'One soldier raped me, then the other, as my son cried' ". The Times. Archived from the original on 28 March 2022 . Retrieved 17 April 2022. You can have whatever your mouth desires, when it comes to drink choices at Kyiv's gentlemen clubs!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment