276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WETNFIX (20 Discs) - Fixing Wall Plugs Fast! No Need to Fill or redrill. Free UK delivery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It consists of a cotton weaved pad impregnated with a special formulated gypsum which bonds naturally into masonry, ceramic, wood and plasterboard walls, fixing the plug securely in place. Insert the plug into the hole with a turning action and gently tap with a hammer to fit flush to the surface.

Drilled deeper holes and used Wet n Fix, then left it a while as another job was being done and fixed cutain pole brackets with thicker and longer screws.

WETNFIX® was voted one of the most outstanding and innovative products in the United Kingdom and United States, and was awarded the prestigious Queens Award for Innovation.

The cotton weaved pad is impregnated with a special formulated gypsum to bond naturally to brickwork, masonry, ceramic, wood and plasterboards, securing the plug into place. In 2004 we were awarded The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation and were extremely privileged to be invited to Buckingham Palace to meet Her Majesty the Queen. However is perfectly reasonable to fix fittings in a bathroom, such a toillet paper holder, a unit, a shelf, a towel rack, a shower fixture/rail, a hook for hanging picture frame, or where the wall plug itself is covered by the fixture. I am extremely proud to have taken part in helping to conceive an amazing product that deals with a frustrating DIY problem.

A larger wall plug was not solving the problem and filling every hole with plaster filler was just time consuming whilst keeping my day job.

Select a rawlplug, take one pad of WETNFIX ® and wet it in a container with some water, shake off any excess. The special formulated gypsum which a WETNFIX ® pad is impregnated with, bonds naturally to almost all building materials, such as masonry, brickwork, ceramic, wood and plasterboard, it won't displace the plug a fixing is applied. It eliminates the need to fill or redrill, so you can fix fixtures and fittings in their intended position almost instantly. Our company, Monarch International (UK) Ltd has been in business for over 10 years and our product WETNFIX ® has proved to be an enormous success within the trade and retail industries, selling in the UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Canada and the USA. The WETNFIX ® pad is simply dipped into water for 2/3 seconds, with the excess water shaken off, the WETNFIX ® pad is moulded around the plug and inserted into the hole.you need to fix bathroom or kitchen fittings such as a shelf, picture hook, towel rack , curtain pole.

Select a rawlplug and appropiate screw, take one pad and wet it in a container with some water, shake off any excess. Our product was developed out of frustration when my family and I moved to an old Victorian house with crumbly walls that needed decorating. Due to the type of fixing, I can't change the hole location so I was wondering if I could inject the hole with hot glue then hammer in the wall plug before the glue sets. My father’s inspiration for developing our product was borne from his love of solving problems and his DIY attitude. Insert this plug into the hole with a turning action, making sure it fits snugly (if still loose add another pad), tap it gently with a hammer ensuring it is flush with the wall.a) I think it would cool too quickly due to the mass and thermal properties of the wall and b) the hot glue would get coated in sand/mortar bits and not hold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment