276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Profoot Mole Skin Comfort Padding

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This includes items that pre-date sanctions, since we have no way to verify when they were actually removed from the restricted location. Enter your phone number so you can be first in line to know about exclusive deals and we’ll text you your 15% off code, too. Etsy reserves the right to request that sellers provide additional information, disclose an item's country of origin in a listing, or take other steps to meet compliance obligations. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Your GP or a qualified physician should make a decision based on your medical history and current prescriptions. As they are also extra-thin, they can protect patients from abrasion and rubbing without adding excess bulk to their splint or injury. As we are all slowly getting back to something like normal, rest assured, your health and safety are still our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Purchased to sort out a couple of areas on 2 pairs of sandals, always seems to be a problem where no matter what you do stretching them there are a couple of areas that never seem to ease , that’s where the moleskin tape comes in handy. The outdoors is opening back up to us, and we hope you are now able to take full advantage of our great British Countryside and coastline. My problem is that I walk barefoot a lot, and sometimes end up with thick skin on parts of my feet, which makes things worse, as the blisters can form deeply under that thick skin, and are hard to deal with, creating a lot of pressure whilst not being that visable. I can’t concentrate when I get foot pain, can’t think when I get head pain and get really hacked off when I have purchased something that felt ok at point of sale only to find it causes me Pain!

Profoot Moleskin Comfort Padding instantly protects the foot from rubbing, alleviates pain and releives discomfort. This product is eligible* for reimbursement from Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). This item is very sticky and can understand some people say it can be harsh to your skin when you take it off. The economic sanctions and trade restrictions that apply to your use of the Services are subject to change, so members should check sanctions resources regularly. You can also individually wrap your toes in moleskin to prevent them from rubbing against each other.

An elegant, subtle satin paint designed to enhance skirting, coving or any woodwork while at the same time providing an extremely high scuff resistance and a robust finish. Our paint can be used directly onto wood (bare or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any suitably primed rigid surface.

I cut a sterile swab to size and put some on the sticking part leaving two ends free (like a plaster) to keep it in place . True Lifesaver: These moleskin tape provide cushion, reduce friction and provide support where you need them most.

I had a particularly bad blister on the side of my heel and used a large corn plaster, (I believe that is what they are for), like a donut.

Finally, Etsy members should be aware that third-party payment processors, such as PayPal, may independently monitor transactions for sanctions compliance and may block transactions as part of their own compliance programs. com, Pattern by Etsy, our mobile apps, and other services as our “Services”), you are responsible for complying with this policy, regardless of your location. Pressure Relief Pressure Relief Accessories Pressure Relief Cushions Pressure Relief Mattresses Pressure Relief Mattress Overlays Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushions More Pressure Relief Equipment. Before taking any medications, whether it's prescription or over-the-counter medicines, supplements or herbs, consult your GP or a physician for a thorough evaluation. Supplied as a roll, the Hapla Moleskin Sheets can be easily cut to the desired size for ease of application.Moleskin is very durable, which makes it a good option for protecting blisters in high-friction areas, including your feet. I have never been a fan of Compeed, in my case it has only ever made things a lot worse and more painful. My feet are somewhat deformed in my old age with my toes trying to escape out of my shoes on the outsides of my feet so that my middle toenail rubbed on the front outside of my shoes and became black during our weeks on the Camino de Levante. Moleskin also may be used to protect the heel in cases of Haglund's deformity or with heel blisters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment