276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nemesis: Reloaded #1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Medical Rape and Impregnate: Nemesis artificially inseminates Blake's daughter using her own brother's sperm. Nemesis then made sure that, if they made her have an abortion, Blake's daughter would never be able to bear more children. She is later seen with triplets. Fleming, Mike (August 6, 2010). "Fox and Tony Scott Plot Movie Version of Millar & McNiven's 'Nemesis' ". Deadline Hollywood . Retrieved August 6, 2010. And it turns out they were innocent. Innocent as far as major league drug dealers go, anyway. Not the first time this has been done, both The Wrath and Prometheus have such origins, but those police killings weren't as deliberate as these. And in recent issues, there have been another couple of mysteries being laid out. Nemesis Reloaded #4 by Mark Millar and Jorge Jimenez

Framing the Guilty Party: It's revealed at the end that Joe Costello and his comrades busted Matthew Anderson's drug dealer parents by framing them for a series of serial killings. The real serial killers are the old couple that Nemesis conscripts as henchmen in the beginning. Today's Nemesis Reloaded #5 by Mark Millar and Jorge Jimenez revealed this new Nemesis's origins as a kind of reverse Batman. He'd already launched an all-out war against the police of his city. in previous issues. Nemesis Reloaded #1 by Mark Millar and Jorge Jimenez

Canon Welding: Explicitly takes place in the same universe as Wanted, as Nemesis joins the Fraternity at the end. Nemesis: Reloaded is a star-studded sequel series which will usher in an all-new, blood-drenched chapter for one of Millar’s most controversial—and popular—supervillain creations. Villain Protagonist: The titular character, though Commissioner Blake shares as much screentime with him.

Phillips, Dan (September 22, 2010). "Nemesis #3 Review. Millar and McNiven up the violence of their Batman riff". IGN.

Cover B

Nemesis reveals to his henchmen that his real name is Matt Anderson, and his father had committed suicide after Morrow tried to imprison him for hunting runaway teenagers with his rich friends. Bored of well-behaviour and less excitement, Anderson travelled the world to learn the ways of crime, hoping to fulfil his mother's dying wish to have Morrow killed. [12] MARK MILLAR & JORGE JIMÉNEZ TEAM UP FOR MOST VIOLENT NEMESIS CHAPTER YET IN SEQUEL SERIES—NEMESIS: RELOADED—IN JANUARY…". Image Comics . Retrieved December 19, 2022. Held in safekeeping by Nemesis' mentor, who tells the truth about the superheroes and the President, who never were. Nemesis Reloaded #5 by Mark Millar and Jorge Jimenez McElhatton, Greg (March 24, 2010). "Review: Nemesis #1". Comic Book Resources . Retrieved March 25, 2010.

Lealos, Shawn S. (February 9, 2015). "Nemesis comic book movie possible if Kingsman does well". Renegade Cinema . Retrieved February 9, 2015. Jiménez added: “Honestly, drawing this series has being quite an adventure for me! The script is special and very dynamic, it’s written in a way that allows me to explore all the drawing styles that I have been working on in recent years. When you have it in your hands, you will understand what I mean! I knew that working with a great master like Millar would be incredible, but he has exceeded my expectations!! I promise you a ton of action! Yes, Nemesis, this bastard has a plan, and you can’t miss it!”

‘Trials of X’ Vol. 4 review

MARK MILLAR, FRANK QUITELY, OLIVIER COIPEL, TRAVIS CHAREST & MORE JOIN 'BIG GAME' SUMMER EVENT WITH THE AMBASSADORS…". Image Comics . Retrieved February 24, 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment