276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flysky FS-GT5 6CH AFHDS RC Transmitter w/ FS-BS6 Receiver for RC Car Boat

£34.19£68.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Setting up the ESC - this is intriguing. Flysky has announced 2 brushed ESC/receiver combos, presumably for crawlers. Although you can't see until connected, I suspect you can either adjust ESC parameters from the remote and or received telemetry data. I might have to get on to find out!

Flysky FS-GT5 2.4G 6-Channel Transmitter w/ FS-BS6 Receiver Built-in Gyro Fail-Safe #FS-GT5+BS6 Description: This is a pretty boring section for good reason - it does what you'd expect. For range I practically get about as far as I can see my big 1/10 scale DHK Hunter SCT which is probably about 200m. So far as I know I've never has a failsafe. The only way I could really push range is by setting a car up for FPV but then you are starting to get into a niche application. So in summary, for line of sight operation as we do, range is perfectly acceptable. For what it's worth I ran this same protocol in my quads and had an easy 500m range. I forgot to mention the antenna can flip up if you need extra range but since I've never gone out of range I don't really have a need.

Thread: Flysky GT5 users, what battery?

So i have a Flysky FS-GT3C transmitter, and ive been having range issues for a while. i'll try and keep this consise:

As I alluded to above the user interface is very fully featured and is simple use, my instructions have never been touched. See the images below on how I set up new models, takes less than 5 minutes. SUBTRIM allows you to move the centre point of the servo without adjusting the endpoints that were adjusted with your EPA. If you were to use regular trim the endpoints would move as well.

Flysky FS-GT5 2.4G 6-Channel Transmitter w/ FS-BS6 Receiver Built-in Gyro Fail-Safe #FS-GT5+BS6

System Interface ............................................................................................................... 9 With 20 model memory, crawling mode, SVC mode and the extra functions you expect from a modern radio, the FS-GT5 is all the radio you will ever need for all your surface models. When you say "lost control" - do you mean the steering went crazy? There are a few settings on the GT5 that you can adjust. Please take a moment to read this. OSE is a tight knit community of like minded rc boating enthusiasts who value "on topic" and clean discussions. You are currently viewing our forum as a "guest". A guest will not be able to post questions or view pictures and videos.

Are you using the gyro for drifting, or to stabilise normal racing / bashing? I have only ever used a gyro for drifting. For this you need to set a negative gain. This means the car will try to turn into a skid when it oversteers. I'm not really sure what the purpose is of positive gyro settings or how they are implemented during normal driving. If the transmitter voltage is low the LED will flash slowly. This LED has six colors, green, blue, cyan, red, yellow, With all these things, there are people with and without problems. I just need something i can rely on. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, create your own image gallery to share with everyone, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Function Settings ............................................................................................................ 10 Bought a used 1/8th buggy, came with Flysky FS-GT3C transmitter, with the flysky reciever. It also came with the FS-GT3B transmitter and another receiver, which seems largely the same except for 8xAAs vs 1S lipo. All seemed well at first. One of the stand out features of the GT5 is its ergonomic design. It is comfortable to hold and has a large, easy to read LCD display that shows you all the important information you need to control your vehicle. The buttons and controls are also well-positioned, making it easy to navigate the menus and make adjustments on the fly. In terms of functionality, The FlySky GT5 is a powerhouse. It offers a range of programmable functions, including servo reversing, endpoint adjustments, and dual rate settings. This allows you to fine tune your vehicle's performance to your exact specifications. The GT5 also supports telemetry, which means that you can monitor important data such as battery voltage and temperature in real-time.

FLYSKV is specially developed for all radio controlled models. Offering superior protection against interference Futaba 4PM, Spektrum DX5 or Sanwa MT44 are the cheapest "proper" radios from the known brands. I have a 4PM and rate it, the MT44 was also nice when I tried one.If the control surfaces are not moved to their maximum positions the wheel and trigger may not work Im leaning towards the futaba 3pv at the moment. Futaba do a 2 channel reciever for 25 quid which seems like a fair price. Its not on the compatability chart, which is annoying, but it seems like it should work with the 3pv.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment