276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crazy Color Crazy Color

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Renbow Crazy Color er hårfarve for dig, der ikke er bange for at skille dig ud og som har en forkærlighed for vilde, friske hårfarver. Renbow Crazy Color blev lanceret tilbage i 1977 midt i punk-æraen. Siden da har mærket spredt sig og er på verdensplan blevet et enormt populært valg for dem, der ønsker en frisk hårfarve. I favner Renbow Crazy Color et utal af smukke, farveriget hårfarver i alverdens nuancer. Her på siden kan du finde alle vores aktuelle produkter fra Renbow og samtidig får lidt inspiration til hvilken farve du skal give dine lokker næste gang! Crazy Color: Hårfarverne, der tog verden med storm Kastede du også lange blikke efter Khaleesi aka Daenerys Targaryen drømmeagtige sølvlokker? Hop med på bølge med denne lækre Crazy Color i farven Silver, som udstyrer dig med glansfuldt sølvfarvet hår. Jo lysere dit hår er inden farvningen desto bedre. Farven vil komme bedst til udtryk på afbleget hår, men kan også anvendes i naturligt lyst hår - vær dog opmærksom på at farven så bliver mørkere end ellers. Hop med på trenden med Crazy Color Rose Gold Crazy Color Green: Perhaps one of the most popular colours in the entire Crazy Color collection is Toxic UV. See a full scale of green hairstyles from Lime Twist to Pine Green. The Classic Crazy Color® Semi-Permanent range comes in a wide variety of colors including Metallics and Neons. Apply directly to wet hair, massage well and leave for 1-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. Follow with Crazy Color® Rainbow Care Conditioner. BLEACHING KIT

At Blue Banana, you will find a wide range of Crazy Color hair dyes in a rainbow of colours. Our cheap Crazy Color hair dye is often available with multibuy discounts or other promotions that we make available across our hair dye ranges. The handy re-sealable squeeze bottle is easy to use, saving you from making a mess. You may find it easier to pour the hair dye into a bowl and apply it with a tint brush. Whichever way you choose to apply your hair dye, make sure to evenly cover your hair for the best results. The ultraviolet pigment tones down unwanted yellow and brassy hues to keep blonde and grey hair in perfect condition and is just the right partner to create a clean blonde base for on-trend vivid color application. The new Crazy Color® Ultraviolet No Yellow Shampoo can also be used as a gentle alternative to a toner after the bleaching process. Crazy Color Pink: Customer favourites include Crazy Color Pinkissimo, Candy Floss Pink, and Rose GoldBoth the Classic and the POWER ranges are available to retailers, suppliers and wholesalers direct from the Australian Distributor Aii. With ice white blondes, sliver greys and bleached hair becoming one of the most popular trends this year, Crazy Color® is delighted to announce the launch of their new intense, 100% sulfate free treatment shampoo – Crazy Color® Ultraviolet No Yellow Shampoo – specifically formulated for grey, blonde or super lightened hair. Crazy Color® Bleaching Kit is used to pre-lighten hair before using Crazy Color® products. This treatment maximises the effectiveness of the color that is added to your client's hair. Includes everything needed to get hair ready for color and comes with a full set of instructions.

Crazy Color Purple: Choose between deep Violette and a variety of light shades including Lilac, Ice Mauve and Lavender to complete your purple hair transformation. Crazy Color recommends using their hair dye on wet hair for the best results. It is often better to apply hair dye to wet hair rather than dry because the moisture on the hair helps the dye to spread. While there are differing opinions among hair experts, it is thought that freshly wetted hair has had the cuticle opened up, ready to soak in the hair dye. Crazy Color hair dye is designed to last for 10-12 washes. Your base colour and how you care for your hair will determine how long your hair dye lasts. Outside factors such as exposure to sunlight, how frequently your hair gets wet, what products you use on your hair, whether you use heat styling tools and the temperature of the water you use to wash your hair will all play a part in how long your hair dye lasts. Choosing Your Crazy Color Shade For at sikre et optimalt farveresultat skal du først vaske dit hår og tørre dit hår med et håndklæde. Påfør herefter engangshandsker, så du undgår at få pletter på hænderne. Påfør Renbow Crazy Color i den ønskede del af dit hår. Du kan enten påføre med fingrene eller med en pensel. Crazy Color har en balsamagtig konsistens, der gør den nem at påføre. Efter endt påføring skal farven sidde i 15-30 minutter. Herefter skal du skylle håret grundigt med vand. Opnå pink sommerhår med Crazy Color i Candy Floss Crazy Color Blue: From light aqua to dark navy blue, Crazy Color has covered a range of jewel toned blues including Sky Blue and Capri Blue.Crazy Color Vibrant Purple Shampoo, Red Shampoo, Rainbow Conditioner, Pink Shampoo, Blue Shampoo and Hold Up Color Extending Shampoo. Applied after any salon colour service, this spray prevents bleeding, prolongs fading and enhances shine. After the color service, simply rinse with cool water, apply Anti Bleed Spray to wet hair, let it sit for 1 minute and then rinse without any colour bleeding! Crazy Color® offer a range of Semi-Permanent, Temporary and After Care products for Crazy Color hair dye in Australia. There are extensive colors and variations within each of those categories. Luxplus er din online forhandler af smukke Crazy Color hårfarver fra Renbow. Som medlem af Luxplus kan du shoppe Crazy Color til ekstremt lave priser. Vi sender hårfarverne direkte hjem til din hoveddør kvit og frit - ja, fragten er fuldstændig gratis. Nemmere bliver det ikke at shoppe de populære Crazy Colors i Danmark. Så hvad venter du egentlig på? Du er ganske få klik fra din nye smukke hårfarve - om end den er pang eller pastel. De seneste år har Renbows Crazy Colors vundet kæmpe popularitet verden over og ikke uden grund. Renbow Crazy Color er en midlertidig hårfarvecreme, som efterlader dit hår med en intens, klar farve. Farven går ud igen efter nogle vaske, hvorfor den er et oplagt valg til dig, der elsker at skifte hårfarve i kortere intervaller. Renbow Crazy Color er let at bruge, men sørg for at læse brugsanvisningen, før du farver dit hår. Renbow Crazy Color er en semi-permanent hårfarve, der varer op til 10 vaske alt afhængigt af hvordan dit hår ser ud inden du farver det, og hvor sundt det er. For at få de bedste resultater og for at få farven til at blive som på pakken, kan du med fordel afblege dit hår før du bruger Renbow Crazy Color. Sådan anvender du Renbow Crazy Color

We hope you will be happy with every Crazy Color product, but we know that sometimes you might need to return an item.Crazy Color hair dye was born out of the punk revolution in 1977. This vivid hair dye range features extremely vibrant styles such as Crazy Color Toxic UV Hair Dye and Crazy Color Pinkissimo Hair Dye. Find out more about Crazy Color hair dyes to see if it is the right fit for your next hairstyle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment