276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Concentrated Serum, 15 ml (Pack of 1)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m always feeling wary that my skin is too oily or shiny, but this gel moisturizer didn’t make my skin feel or look greasy. I could apply this and go out into the world without feeling self-conscious about my shiny forehead. I also took advantage of this moisturizer’s skin-smoothing dimethicone and used it as a primer for makeup. It held up nicely. I’m also prone to mild breakouts, so I’m mindful of the ingredients I put on my skin. My skin care routine As a skin care enthusiast, I enjoy trying out new products to see if they’ll earn a semi-permanent place in my rather simple routine. Natural Moisturising Factor( NMF) is a group of moisturising ingredients that are found in your skin and help maintain skin hydration. NMF depletes over time with exposure to external aggressors. Hydro Boost Water Gel is supercharged with an NMF complex that boosts the skin's full hydration potential.

Delivers instant and long-lasting hydration, leaving skin feeling deeply replenished and refreshed.

Neutrogena dehydrated skin products lock in hydration and helps preserve skin's moisture barrier. Choose from our range of cleansers, exfoliators and moisturisers from our Hydro Boost range.

This refreshingly, ultra-light, velvety formula absorbs instantly and is powered by hyaluronic acid, skincare's super hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water A daily face wash formulated with a powerful combination of AHA (glycolic acid), BHA (salicylic acid) and PHA (gluconolactone).

Brings advanced facial hydration expertise to body care, for intensely replenished, soft & smooth skin A revitalising and illuminating face serum developed with dermatologists and formulated with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and botanical trehalose for all skin types.Hydro Boost, the secret to hydration. The purified hyaluronic acid in the formula retains up to 1000x its weight in water helping to maintain hydration in the skin all day long. Supercharged with Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) – 20% more Hyaluronic Acid**, Amino Acid, Electrolytes and Ceramides Now that I incorporate a source of hydration into my skin care routine, my skin type is closer to combination skin. In the colder months, I notice more dryness, especially on my cheeks and under my eyes. In the warmer months, which is most of the year in California, I lean on the oily side, especially in my T-zone. Replenish skin’s moisture barrier with the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturiser, clinically proven to instantly deliver 6x more hydration* and boost moisture for up to 72 hours.

Enriched with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and botanical trehalose, skin is instantly illuminated for a more evenly hydrated, supple skin and a dewy glow that lasts all day long. The water gel moisturiser has a fresh water-like texture, leaving skin evenly hydrated with a supple, dewy glow that lasts all day long. Created with a unique hyaluronic acid gel matrix, which replicates a sponge allowing it to absorb up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Created with a unique hyaluronic acid gel matrix, which replicates a sponge allowing it to absorb 1,000 times its weight in water. For a long time, I described my skin type as oily. Once I learned more about how to properly care for my skin, I realized that oiliness was a side effect of dehydration.

Like most cosmetic brands, Neutrogena started off as a small specialty boutique in its early years. It was founded in 1930 by owner Emanuel Storaloff, who was commonly characterized as a ‘skincare fanatic’ always looking for new upcoming ideas. Acts as a protective layer over the skin to help prevent moisture loss, leaving skin looking healthy, hydrated and more resilient to moisture loss. Pure Retinol, a dermatologist-proven form of Vitamin A. This powerful ingredient is scientifically proven to stimulate cell renewal at the skin's surface***, whilst also working to increase collagen production****. As cells renew, skin looks rejuvenated and revitalised, and fine lines, dullness, wrinkles and pigmentation spots are improved. Intensely hydrate skin with the Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel Cream, a caring, creamy-textured & oil-free moisturiser. Clinically proven to deliver 6x more hydration* instantly and boost moisture for up to 72 hours for smooth, supple skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment