276°
Posted 20 hours ago

130AH 12V LEISURE BATTERY FOR CARAVAN CAMPERVAN MOTORHOME DEEP CYCLE

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, this could (although rarely) be affected by disrupted road transport networks, weather conditions, courier depot issues. Hankook Leisure Batteries are a suitable and reliable option for caravans, motorhomes, RV's, boats and other leisure applications. Whether you want to power 230V appliances off-grid, recharge via shore hookup or simply recharge whilst driving, there are a number of different solutions available. In these batteries the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the plates by capillary action.

V. charging which means it will hold that voltage, the amps decrease as battery internal resistance rises. Our courier services collect dispatched products at around 4pm Monday to Friday HOW DO I TRACK MY BATTERY?

We would recommend measuring any battery you currently have installed and checking this matches the dimensions in the specifications to ensure it is the correct one, and will fit into the space you have available. Considering this battery has a CCA rating, my thoughts are the plates are thinner and spaced close together and I'll wager the Peukerts's number is 1.

Great battery, dissapointing it was slightly bigger than old one and only fitted in compartment in caravan with some adjusting.

From that point onwards, the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. So I plan to test individually, don't have a shunt or dedicated load tester but do have an amp meter and was thinking of using a little 12v 400w heater and monitor if that load varies on use etc. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

I know calculating SOC is educated guesswork esp on lead acid but is there a general rule of battery bank voltage to state of charge e.They mention that it doesn't hold charge, leaks everywhere, and spreads liquid all over their main electrics. With a 5-year warranty on most products, and fair and fast repair policies, Victron Energy is a brand that can be relied upon for products and systems that stand the test of time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment