276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cloverleaf BA4kg Blanket Answer for Removing Weed, Beige, 4 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Put my Cloverleaf Blanket Answer in my pond on Saturday, wow is the only word I can use. Excellent stuff noticed a difference within a few hours, but the one thing I’ve really noticed is my sturgeon is a lot happier not having to fight his way round the pond anymore. Thanks for all the advice. The best and only stuff I have used is the Cloverleaf Blanket Answer. I used to have blanket weed but not anymore. Ian. Yes, Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is 100% safe for all types of pond fish, pond plants, and biological filtration systems. Additionally, UV units do not need to be switched off. It can be used repeatedly to shift a stubborn problem, especially over the summer months. Blanket Answer will begin working immediately and will contribute to maintaining the filter mediums. It’s a fantastic blanketweed treatment that is great to keep on hand all year round in case the problem occurs. By adding this mineral and enzyme mix, it’ll cloud your pond water with a white milky appearance and alter the chemistry to weaken the blanketweed and interrupt its growth and strength. Directions for use: Go with Cloverleaf Blanket answer as recommended. Used the stuff for the first time about 3 weeks ago (2 full bottles) and it has worked a treat. I think it may be the only bw product that does what it says on the tin. Your sturgeon will be very grateful. Cheers. I applied one application at the beginning of the season, NO Blanketweed since, not even when we had the heat wave, pond had remained blanketweed Free!!!! I'm hoping next season brings the same success.

Air Pumps & Accessories Air Pump Alarms Air Pump Spares Air Pumps Air Stones & Discs Airline Hose Airline Fittings Manifolds Oxygen Meters & Regulators Rubber Air Diffusers Venturi for Koi Ponds Bottom Drains Aerated Bottom Drains Retro Fit Bottom Drains Standard Bottom Drains Cloverleaf Blanket Answer. I used this product April last year and still no blanket weed yet, its brill stuff. Cheers Andy.Cloverleaf Absolute cT is a Anti-Bacterial treatment for bacterial infections in fresh water fish such as Body ulcers, Finrot, and Systemic bacterial disease it will also aid the control of Aquatic pathogens. Pond Fish Food Spring Pond Fish Food Summer Pond Fish Food Autumn Pond Fish Food Winter Pond Fish Food Flake Pond Fish Food Holiday Food Blanket Answer is added to the pond by mixing with water in a watering can and pouring evenly over the pond surface. The water will initially take on a milky white appearance, but this will clear within a few days.

Cloverleaf Pre-Vent Blanketweed is designed to be used as a follow up treatment to the Number 1 selling pond product, Cloverleaf Blanket Answer. Pre-Vent Blanketweed is a unique formula which seeks to succeed where many commercial bacteria cultures fail. Cloverleaf Pre-Vent is safe for all pond fish, plants and biological filtration systems. Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is a unique blend of minerals and enzymes . The special formula works where many bacteria cultures fail. It is 100% safe for all pond fish, plants, and biological filtration systems. UV units or protein skimmers need not be switched off. Unlike other products on the market Now newly available in 800g, 2kg and 4kg tubs. Blanket Answer will start to work immediately, and will contribute to the filter mediums staying cleaner. I used Cloverleaf for the first time about a month ago, I put the full amount stated on the bottle in, after 2 weeks all my blanket weed was gone and I now have crystal clear water. Amazing product.Slide Valves & Ball Valves Slide Valves Double Union Ball Valves Single Union Ball Valves Economy Ball Valves Valve Sleeves Lever Valves Valve Spares Divert Valves The product should be mixed with 3 litres of pond water, and poured over the pond surface and into the filter system using a watering can. It is recommended to use a set of kitchen scales and to use 10 Grams of Blanket Answer to 125 L ( 28 Gallons ) of pond water to obtain a more accurate treatment. Cloverleaf product is superb. Since application I’ve been advised that a half dose is enough, l did a full dose and the pond took a month to clear, it looked awful. Aquatic Plant Care Water Plant Feed Water Plant Tools Aquatic Soil & Baskets Aquatic Baskets Aquatic Gravel Aquatic Soil More Aquatic Soil & Baskets

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment