276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boba Baby Carrier - Backpack or Front Pack Baby Sling For 7 lb Infants and Toddlers Up To 45 Pounds (Dusk)

£17.99£35.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the comfort of our Boba as does my son... I give 10 thumbs up and I know you'll be happy with this as well. Boba truly is a uniquely designed carrier." - Mama Ash, Everything Mom and Baby The new Boba 3G is a carrier NOT to be ignored! ...I think I can honestly say that this carrier has renewed my appreciation and love for a well-made, well thought-out and designed soft-structured carrier. It is not often that I find a company that so embodies my thoughts and philosophies about babywearing, but Boba Inc. is right up there and I for one really appreciate the work that they do to support and encourage babywearing for everyone." - Natasha, Natural Urban Mamas We just launched the newest version of our soft baby carrier, the Boba Carrier 3G, and we couldn't be more excited and appreciative about the response! Our customers help shape everything we do at Boba, and the new features of this baby carrier (now useable for newborns as small as 7 pounds without an insert, even!) are a direct result of the thoughts and insights our friends and fans have shared with us about their babywearing over the years. This is THE carrier to have right now and for good reasons. It works beautifully... It combines all the things I loved about the Boba Classic and some. From the re-designed easy to adjust chest strap/foot straps, to the fun addition on the straps to help hold your purse in place. This carrier has covered it all." - Drea Wood, She {Hearts} It Heavier-weight cotton knit that's warmer, sturdier, and has less bounce than our Serenity Wrap.
Designed to fit babies from 7lb (3.2 kg), it's perfect for bonding hands-free with the littlest of littles.

No poking poles or metal parts. The comfortable Boba 3G is compact, adjustable, gently form fitting, and is 15” tall x 16” wide. Find the perfect balance of fashion and function with this baby wrap in a neutral gray tone! Perfect for keeping your little one cozy wherever you go. I love my Boba Carrier... The design is beautiful, though still manly enough, that Hubby doesn’t mind using it, ha, ha, ha... All in all, the carrier is ultra-handy and I would recommend it to EVERYONE!" - Shanna, Adventures of 8

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment