276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hifiman Deva Bluetooth Headphones

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I own a Deva Pro and I had to put a lot of work into EQing it (the "normal" Deva was the same or worse in this aspect, I exchanged it to a Pro after a few weeks). They will fare better in speedy or busy song passages than the typical budget dynamic driver headphones. Texture, sense of weight, speed, the detailing and nuancing of dynamics for each instrument in the mix is a whole step better now. Though the impedance is low and the sensitivity is fairly high, you will need a decent amount of power to play with if you want to equalize the Sundara at all.

Hifiman Deva Review - Headfonia Reviews

However, what distinguishes them is that in addition to the possibility of a wired connection with a classic cable, a great bletooth adapter based on the R2R bluemini architecture with the original HIFIMAN chip is included. People who don’t have that kind of a budget might consider the more affordable Deva, and I tried to reflect their differences in case people want to know if there’s a huge difference or not.If you find yourself wishing for a bass shelf, you may need a little more output power than a normal computer can provide, so you may look into using a USB interface or amplifier to get you where you want to go.

HiFiMAN Deva Pro review: even better - Soundphile Review

Benefiting from the Stealth Magnets design, the Deva Pro enhances body, clarifying imaging and further improving the soundstage. After all, headphones like this aren’t consumables: they’re tools to get you the best audio quality possible at the expense of simplicity. Some may not like that the headphones don’t output as much bass as they’re used to, but that’s pretty typical when jumping into high-end audio. I have repeated throughout the article that the Deva Pro are very “unique” and should be judged as a pair of open-backs, just as it should be judged as a pair of BT headphones.

One thing I did notice is that the voice that informs you that you are powered on and/or connected is at the same volume independent of your source volume or previous listening levels. They’re famous for their planar magnetic headphones, not just that, they do make source and amp as well. The module does support LDAC, along with aptxHD and aptX, so I have no complaints as far as connectivity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment