276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All that said...I love it! I can't wait to bring this out in cooler weather. I hope the initial sharp edges are tamed and its heart-note-longevity is strengthened when it doesn't have to contend with 80-90 degree heat and humidity. But as with many things in life, our individual mileage each may vary.

Perfume For Women | Fragrance | Superdrug Perfume For Women | Fragrance | Superdrug

After all day wear, the licorice, praline, and powder are gone, leaving behind a musky skin scent with a trace of vanilla and patchouli. Upon initial spray, the cherry was sharp —almostmedicinal and, combined with the licorice note, wasa bit choking. But undaunted, I continued to sprayround and round my head....at first, mostly because I loved the sprayer. It's the stem of the apple bottle, and it also releases a micro-mist that'smore akin tocloudlikepuffs of fragrance. It is exceedingly fun to spray! You can pull out the broken stem and replace it with another one from a similar "apple" of the same size. You can probably find an empty bottle here in the forums. Longevity at moderate to heavy sillage is unfortunately 3-ishhours, but it lasts as a more intimate scent for another 7+ hours, which honestly isn't bad for a perfume without filters or fixatives! However, I will note that I've also been testing it in summer weather — andsprayingrather robustly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment