276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Deadly Obsession

£5.305£10.61Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An article comes out, “6 Things to Know About Sam’s New BAE.” Sam is thrilled for the good press, and Casey is flattered by the attention. She agrees to work for Sam and totally has a crush on him. He calls and sends Casey and her horny friend TJ on a spa day.

Why not start your Lifetime thriller weekend early with Old Flames Never Die? It stars Yan-Kay Crystal Lowe ( Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Vows We Have Made), Lou Ferrigno Jr. ( Stargirl), Rich Paul ( Welcome To The Christmas Family Reunion), and Whitney Able ( Jenie). For cost savings, you can change your plan at any time online in the “Settings & Account” section. If you’d like to retain your premium access and save 20%, you can opt to pay annually at the end of the trial. I've been following the Detective Jane Phillips series since the beginning, and I always seem to have a great time with each book. It's no surprise that I wasn't able to resist book number five Deadly Obsession, and I'm happy to say that it turned out to be one of my favorites of the series so far. An engaging writing style, a fascinating plot and serial killer character, lots of plot twists and suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat... Oh yes, if you enjoy detective thrillers you will be in for a treat with this one. Phillips is really controlling. She claims not to like office politics, but she gets pissed off whenever her boss tries to help with ideas she admits are good, because it wasn’t *her* idea. Doesn’t really help me like the MC. Like many in this genre there was a sense of insta love between the two leads. Like I totally understand immediate lust and attraction, but how do you fall “in love” with someone that you admittedly know nothing about outside the bedroom? I hate those types of storylines; like what do you love about this person outside of sex? They literally don’t talk to you or have any meaningful conversations with you otherwise, yet you have managed to fall in love with them after a few weeks/months.In short, I once again ended up having an excellent time with this series, and if you enjoy a good detective thriller with an absolutely fascinating serial killer case, Deadly Obsession will hit the nail on the head. I love the family aspect of the books. How everyone is connecting and even the Irish and Italian's are becoming friendly now that they're connected.

The forensic psychologist who is brought in to profile the serial killer is a cool character. She gives the crimes a lot of interesting analysis at a depth I don’t usually see in detective novels, yet it never felt like awkward fact dumping. I quite enjoyed the addition of her character. That is not all of Clinton local life that Lifetime fans will see. Bobby revealed that the town is featured. “You’ll see a lot of Clinton landmarks for sure. We wanted to make sure that Clinton was like an extra character in the movie itself.” Don’t Miss Signed, Sealed, Delivered Star In Old Flames Never Die

Part of the reason Deadly Obsession turned out to be one of my favorites of the series is the plot itself and the serial killer. Talk about an original take on a serial killer! I loved the references to the past (I recognized more than one name as I do love my true crime as well) and how everything was incorporated into the story... The plot development and investigation itself were entertaining to follow, and I liked the building up of suspense and how the plot twists were incorporated into the plot. And it ends with a kid. Yikes. And Aiden seems less likely to have a kid. Out of all of Callahans. And the twist at the end? With her friend? That was just kind of weird to me. The other stories have a decent plot, ones that made sense. This didn’t. This series has glimpses of goodness. I can’t stop reading them even though I always find myself disappointed. Never fully disappointed. This unsparing drama continues to be brilliantly sustained by its leading lights: Andrew Ellis as extremist-turned-inside-man Robbie Mullen and the extraordinary Stephen Graham (playing Matthew Collins). Tonight, Collins takes Mullen into his own home as the thugs of National Action get twitchy. Phil Harrison Question Team 10pm, Dave

A beautiful LA actress named Naomi, is in a fender bender and then held at gunpoint and killed? (I guess? It happens off screen.) Fletcher, Alex (30 March 2023). "Obsession: Everything you need to know about the Richard Armitage and Charlie Murphy erotic thriller". bt.com . Retrieved 10 April 2023. There’s some uncomfortable casual homophobia going on with Phillips’ team, like the guys teasing that one guy “looks gay”, & then that guy being offended by the suggestion. Is that really necessary? Lynette is not thrilled about the news, and in addition to stalking Sam Austin in his son, she breaks into Casey’s house… with a hammer. Then she grabs a butcher knife and stabs Casey’s clothing while laughing like the stepsisters from Cinderella. The spice was excellent. I feel like each book gets a little spicier. We knew Aiden's book would be good given his horn dog history, and the author didn't disappoint.Viv was okay. I neither liked nor disliked her. She was very average to me. I thought when she mentioned her dream proposal and everything that the author was going to have Aiden do some serious romantic stuff when he realized he loved her. Nope. Nothing. They basically have so much sex they fall in love. Now Phillips is in no doubt - she’s chasing a psychopath who has been inspired by Britain’s most horrifying serial killers. As the body count rises, psychological profiler Dr Siobhan Harris joins the team and little by little they begin to build a picture of a terrifying predator. This is another amazing addition to the Callahan Syndicate series. You will fall in love with Viv & Aidan! This book is filled with lust, desire, happiness, uncertainty, conflict, a bit of danger & a whole lot of Love!!

Maybe this is a regional dialect thing, & has a different connotation than I’m used to, but multiple characters referred to multiple women throughout the book as “cows”, including murder victims. It felt disrespectful to me. Obsession is a British erotic thriller television miniseries co-written by Morgan Lloyd Malcolm and Benji Walters, based on the novel Damage (1991) by Josephine Hart. Starring Charlie Murphy, Richard Armitage, Indira Varma and Sonera Angel, the series was released on Netflix on 13 April 2023.According to WLBT, the couple has been working in the film industry for over 20 years. Together, they operate The Peoples Network, directing and producing over 100 films. if tails is Sonic's best friend, and I'm not your best friend..... THEN YOU!, ARENT SONIC!!! 2022-03-16T12:13:54Z Comment by Dark_warrior0789 He has a huge issue with his sister in laws but that never gets cleared up? The story bridges one, sort of, but never does anything with the other? The one he calls the worst names. Her Missing Daughter - This isn't my favorite story by this author. It needed to move at a faster pace, even when setting up the foundation of the storyline. There is too much trivial details that act as filler instead of enhancing the story and should have been edited out. The characters aren't well developed, along with some of their dialog. The main character bored me with her continuous yammering and thinking everyone owed her answers. I know the murdered woman was her childhood friend but they weren't that close, even with their Friday Skype chats since Yappy moved to India five years earlier. I didn't find any suspense with this story and the psychological part escaped me. You may also opt to downgrade to Standard Digital, a robust journalistic offering that fulfils many user’s needs. Compare Standard and Premium Digital here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment