276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tide to Go Stain Pens 3 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Within an hour of using it to remove a stain I now have the worst headache I have had in a long time. If you want to share more about this, so we can help, just give us a ring at: (800) 879-8433 when you get a chance!

To help remove any spots, we recommend washing the item again using the hottest water safe for the fabric and the recommended amount of Tide. While most laundry stain removers are designed for use at home, the Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover is made to be portable. In summary, the Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Pen is a convenient and useful tool for tackling stains on the spot. When I press on the stain, the liquid comes right out, and it would only take about a minute to scrub the stain off with the pen. The Tide To Go pen works best on fresh food stains but doesn't work well on ink, blood, grease, grass, mud.

We'd like to get some information about your product, so we can dig deeper into this and help you further. While it's possible it may not be up to our normal standards, you can sometimes see this when there's excess formula left on the fabric. To complicate matters further, most stains are not only tannin stains or only oil stains; rather, they are a mixture of multiple chemical bond reactions. If the stain is still visible, repeat the process of releasing the solution and rub gently with the pen tip. For my next round of testing, I purposely soiled another white t-shirt with some common staining agents: lip gloss, canola oil, and tomato juice.

So, to be perfectly honest, our test isn’t the most white-lab-coat scientific, but it is true to the human experience. If something gets on you you can quickly pull the pen out and 9 times out of 10 it removes it completely (in my experience anyway). The Tide To Go Pen didn’t work on all stains, but it was effective enough for some that I recommend it. An added benefit for all of the products is the ability to work quickly while requiring a minimal amount of effort. Quality is really important to us, and our team has done lots of testing to make sure our products are effective, so this isn't what we want for you.The Tide to Go pen is designed for stains that have developed recently and are used to swiftly pretreat a stain before it can be washed.

This was my first time using the product so I thought I was good but using the Tide Pen on green shirt caused EXTREME discoloration, I kind of wish I could upload a picture to show.We'd love to share how to remove those yellow markings off your polo, and learn more about what happened, and help. If I spill something on me, I quickly get out my Tide stain removing pen, and I press it so that the liquid comes out; then, I use the pen to rub out the stain. It removed ink and ketchup stains with ease, but the coffee and foundation stains were so pronounced that our tester said she wouldn’t wear the shirt again (unless it was for crafting or painting). It worked wonders on pen marks—removing it entirely, before the shirt even hit the wash—as well as ketchup. With kids it’s so easy to get stains on every article of clothing but this helps pre treat before washing and resolve stains while we’re not at home!

In layman’s terms, this means the stain remover interacts with the molecules to remove colorization but does not necessarily get rid of the stain. Through our study, we discovered that pre-treating or soaking the stained product allows the stain time to break down in the solution of your choice. When your out and about and get something on your clothes, you can pretreat the stain until you can get it into the actually wash.It helps so much when I am at school or at work and either spill something or realize that I have a stain. Thanks to its powerful cleaning solution, this easy-to-handle stain removing pen gets small stains out of your clothes before they set in, sparing you the trouble of further laundering. It's not going to make the stain 100% invisible--there obviously will be a wet spot on the area where the Tide pen went, but overall it does a great job. Clean laundry is the heart of what we do, and our products are very effective when used as directed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment