276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nikt nie wyjdzie stad zywy: Historia Jima Morrisona

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Manzarek, Ray (1998). Light My Fire: My Life With The Doors. New York: Putnam. p.314. ISBN 978-0-39914-399-1. Jim Morrison Was A Poet And An Artist With A Degree In Cinematography". University Herald. August 10, 2016 . Retrieved October 16, 2023.

Leopold, Todd (April 20, 2007). "Confessions of a Record Label Owner". CNN . Retrieved November 18, 2010. When Morrison finally showed – at noon the following day, 48 wasted hours after he was supposed to, John Densmore had it out with him. Densmore, who was the hardest of the three surviving Doors to pin down for this interview, was also the band member most likely to question Morrison’s quasi-philosophical standpoint during his lifetime, becoming ever more frustrated at the increasingly over-indulgent antics of the only guy in the band who couldn’t actually play an instrument.

Manzarek, Ray (1998). Light My Fire: My Life With The Doors. New York: Putnam. p.2. ISBN 978-0-39914-399-1. Gerry Kirstein, "Some Are Born to Endless Night: Jim Morrison, Visions of Apocalypse and Transcendence" (2012) ISBN 1451558066 The final word goes to to Ray Manzarek, the first to grasp Morrison’s potential that hot afternoon on Venice Beach. “That line in When The Music’s Over that Morrison sings: ‘ Cancel my subscription to the resurrection/ Send my credentials to the house of detention’– I think that was almost his way of saying, ‘Okay, I already see what this whole fame trip is about, and I won’t let you make me play by those rules.’”

Lauerman, Connie (February 15, 1996). "Artaud: The 'Madman' Who Changed Theater". Chicago Tribune . Retrieved December 1, 2015.

Morrison was sought after by many as a photographer's model, confidant, romantic partner and sexual conquest. He had several serious relationships and many casual encounters. By many accounts, he could also be inconsistent with his partners, displaying what some recall as "a dual personality". [123] [124] Rothchild recalls, "Jim really was two very distinct and different people. A Jekyll and Hyde. When he was sober, he was Jekyll, the most erudite, balanced, friendly kind of guy ... He was Mr. America. When he would start to drink, he'd be okay at first, then, suddenly, he would turn into a maniac. Turn into Hyde." [124] Goldstein, Richard (August 5, 1968). "The Shaman As Superstar". New York . Retrieved March 24, 2021.

Paul, Alan (January 8, 2016). "The Doors' Robby Krieger Sheds Light — Album by Album". Guitar World . Retrieved March 17, 2021. Clash, Jim (January 25, 2015). "Doors Drummer John Densmore On Oliver Stone, Cream's Ginger Baker (Part 3)". Forbes . Retrieved April 12, 2021.Halperin, Shirley (December 2, 2010). "The Doors' John Densmore: Jim Morrison 'Didn't' Expose Himself". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved July 11, 2017. Park Tracey, Julia (January 29, 2015). "Things You Don't Understand About Alameda". Thrillist . Retrieved April 9, 2021. Morrison, Jim (July 30, 1991). The American Night: The Writings of Jim Morrison. Vol.2. Villard Publishing. ISBN 978-0-67973-462-8.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment