276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Eau de Toilette for Men, 105 ml (Pack of 1)

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pride of Armaf is very similar to Armaf Ventana, but slightly sweeter from the lemon and bergamot in the opening. Of course, the fragrance is not quite as refined and delicate as the original, but I gladly forgive that for the price. ZUMAL the durability is better by SOMETHING. Certainly not a performance monster, but respectable for a freshener. Creed should be ashamed! Sure, it is a clone. Who that bothers, may not access here. But if the original calls up such prices and performs so miserably, you can not be surprised if people do not tolerate this further and look for alternatives. Over the past few years, I’ve found the best Armaf colognes to be a great way to smell luxurious and expensive for a fraction of the price. Pride of Armaf isn’t nuclear, but it’s not weak either. You’ll still get 6 hours of life out of this fragrance – and probably more in warmer weather. Top Notes:

Next fragrance twin - Armaf Sillage. Test? Can not, there are hardly in perfumeries. Price? Oh, 50 euros for 105ml. Well, if it smells like SMW and Mefisto, then I can't go wrong. Silage by Armaf is the clone to "Silver Mountain Water" and one thing in advance I do not know the original. I refuse micht also strictly the prices for Creed to pay if there are SO good clones ... It all started with my usual hunt (when Corona still allowed it) for new scents from my watch list. When I was through, however, I still had room for one scent on my arm. I took heart and reached for my first Xerjoff in a great blue bottle. Rather skeptical at first, I found the scent got better and better as time went on. When I was at home, I researched the price. Oh, no thanks. And if Creed doesn’t either upgrade Millesime Imperial or lower the price soon, I’m convinced everybody will turn to Armaf Milestone, sooner or later.Club de Nuit Sillage" will certainly not be my favorite fragrance. But even I find that you can not do much wrong with him. A solid fragrance for the general public.

SO now but to the fragrance . Short description: Soapy White clean, Something metallic / aquatic and with light Floralem touch. This easy-going Armaf perfume will keep you smelling clean and fresh from morning to night, with 7 hours of longevity. It opens up with a hit of bright lemon before melting into a clean, green, spring-time scent. You can catch a little violet in there as it dries down.Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Personally, I’ve got no problems with Armaf taking a leaf out of Creed’s playbook. I’m just happy that there’s someone out there keeping pressure on them to match their prices to the quality provided. Top Notes:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment