276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prepare to be tortured: - the price you will pay for dating a narcissist

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The award-winning journalist presents a searing account of his experiences with being captured and tortured in Syria by al Qaeda for two years, detailing his related witness to Syrian village life.

Prepare To Be Tortured Book pdf Free Download Prepare To Be Tortured Book pdf Free Download

Dating A Narcissist The Brutal Truth You Don T Want To Hear written by Dr Theresa J Covert and has been published by this book supported file pdf, txt, epub, kindle and other format this book has been release on 2020-10-19 with categories. I wish someone gave me a heads up about this book in 2018. Seems like the author had a front row seat into my life for the last 5 years. Its almost comical how many things I could relate to and I'm glad I can laugh about it now.Documents US Government attempts to justify torture techniques and coercive interrogation practices in ongoing hostilities. The very fact that you have bought or borrowed this book means that a narcissist has somehow managed to get under your skin. So, perhaps already you have dipped a toe in, and paid a heavy price.”

Prepare to Be Tortured - Google Books

Chapter 2. The Devaluation phase [the testing period]Chapter 3. The Discard phase [they are now bored] We are all familiar with the story of Narcissus, who falls in love with hisown reflection in a pool, and wastes away because he cannot leave it…..This is a book about narcissists- the clinical term applied to the kind of vain, selfish, egotistical behaviors they displayed, and which gave them thename. Narcissists are always bad news.You already know a few. Unfortunately, narcissism is on the rise, so, thatnumber may increase.If they are just friends, they cannot be relied upon and will give you noemotional support.If they are relatives, you already know how unreliable they are, and howthey are never there for you.If you are unfortunate enough to be having or have had, an emotionalromantic relationship with a narcissist, you will always be frightened by theexperience.The purpose of this book is to explain how narcissists operate and hopefullygive you some tools to escape their clutches.I know whereof I speak. Some of my closest relatives are narcissists. Thisleft me thinking that their behaviour was normal, which in turn made medrawn to women who exhibited narcissistic characteristics, thinking allwomen were like that.Narcissists will be thrilled to hear that studies continually show that, as a group, they are usually rated more attractive and likeable than everyone else on first appearances. Not only are they shits, but they are attractive shits into the bargain.” The Torture Papers written by Karen J. Greenberg and has been published by Cambridge University Press this book supported file pdf, txt, epub, kindle and other format this book has been release on 2005-01-03 with History categories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment