276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Poster Corp Claudia Cardinale Photo Print (40.64 x 50.80 cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How Grace Dent overcame family tragedies to take part in I'm A Celeb before sensationally quitting show when she reached breaking point Mad Men star Alison Brie has her Baywatch moment in a red bikini on Australia's Gold Coast while in town filming Apples Never Fall

Channel 5 pulls history doc from TV schedules after contributor was exposed as a 'hardline Nazi' who posted... Claudia Cardinale is one of my favorite actors, but while exploring her career for this piece I realized that my affection for her really comes down to one film, albeit one of my all-time favorites: Once Upon a Time in the West (1968). The fact that she is the focus of perhaps my favorite single shot in all cinema— Sergio Leone's magnificent crane shot as Cardinale’s Jill McBain passes through the train station and into town (accompanied by Ennio Morricone’s swelling score)—was perhaps all it took to put her in my pantheon. Heidi Klum and husband Tom Kaulitz get into holiday spirit and start decorating Christmas tree over Thanksgiving weekend How Terry Venables' biggest regret was... turning down Strictly Come Dancing! El Tel revealed he had to say no due to hip problem Above: Detail from Italian poster for Libera, My Love (Mauro Bolognini, Italy, 1975). Illustration by Antonio Mos.

Cardinale said in a statement released by the festival that she was honoured to feature on the poster for its 70th anniversary year. “That dance on a roof in Rome … reminds me of a time when I could never have imagined climbing up the red-carpeted steps of the most celebrated” film festival in the world, she said. Tiffany Haddish 'regrets' her DUI arrest scandal and knows she made a 'mistake' (despite laughing it off in public statement) Prince Andrew lookalikes are revealed in TWO dramas retelling the story of his Newsnight interview - but this time it's Emily Maitlis who's scooped! Adele poses with BFF Alan Carr, 47, on the night she confirmed she had married Rich Paul - and the comedian's new toyboy lover, 27, took the photo

Made In Chelsea's MilesNazaire shows off his skating skills as he practises moves with partner Vanessa Bauer ahead of Dancing On Ice EXCLUSIVE: Grace Dent's I'm A Celeb ordeal was 'a mental battle rather than physical' as food critic flies... As Beyonce unveils oddly light-skinned look...experts warn of the life-threatening effects of skin bleaching treatments, including comaGrace Dent's week in the jungle in pictures: From vowing 'to not go out first' to a 'scarily unwell' appearance and THAT 'I want to go home' confession Others spoke of the “dictatorship of thinness” or pointed out that “Cardinale wasn’t thin enough for Cannes”.

Sussex cheerleader' Omid Scobie claims Queen Camilla personally thanked Piers Morgan for 'defending the Firm' from Meghan Markle Brianna Ghey murder trial: Teens accused of murdering transgender schoolgirl 'drew up a list of people they... John Travolta recalls 1992 near-death experience while flying a plane with Kelly Preston that drew him to new Disney+ film: 'I thought it was over' Dua Lipa 'will embark on her first stadium tour next year' after huge success of her Future Nostalgia roadshow: 'She's going to be everywhere in 2024'

What's your 'boomer complaint'? People reveal their biggest gripes with younger generations - from bringing...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment