276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boss In Motion Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml HUGO-852034

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fresh citrus scent not very masculine or strong. Suitable for young guys first scent, it's easy to wear. It's quite synthetic smelling and feels that is not very high quality.

One of the most fun fragrances I've ever smelled, Boss In Motion is not much more than a sweet, candied orange fragrance to my nose. However, it does what it does well and smells fun and happy. Definitely NOT a formal scent. Has great projection and longevity, but I can see it getting cloying if too much is applied, so go easy on the application. But i have some negative opinions about: first: i think doesnt have a good sillage, i'm not that person who like to smell from 25 meters away, but this i don t think it s smeel even from 1,5 meters :( , but the longevity it's kind' 6h+ after 4 h became close to the skin.It's actually my partners, and it smells great on him, but sometimes I sneak a couple of sprays on myself ;) This fragrance is very subtle. I don't get the Orange scent as much as I was expecting, though it is a Top Note so I guess that is why. It opens with a sort of candy orange note which throughout the life of the fragrance never really disappears. I find the dry down to be very creamy. I don’t detect too much spice. Yes it is synthetic, but still very smooth and invigorating. Longevity and projection are both solid (longevity is eight hours plus on my skin).

A lot of sweet citruses mixed with light pepper. It is light and fresh scent, but warm at the same time. I also think women could wear it aswell - I see a similarity with Flower Princess by Vera Wang. It's nice everyday scent for the Spring time. And I have to say it reminds me very much of Oriflame Signature for him. First, the lotion I am reviewing is available (since 2021) as a square bottle with a pale apricot-orange liquid, not the sphere-shaped original with a solid silver plastic case. I never tried the early 2000s version nor do I know if this batch was recently reformulated along with the new transparent boxy glass… This is a nice perfume and I enjoy it; however, it isn't something I would wear for flash or to make a statement. It seems like an everyday-wear perfume in my opinion. It feels very safe and quiet to me. It's nice, something that holds it's masculinity, has a sweetness but..if you smell proeprly you can detect the spices really well, especially the cinnamon and pink pepper. This opens with a very sweet orange and a bit of spice. It smells like it's got vanilla in the heart and this is responsible for the sweetness. Even if it's not in this perfume it smells like it could have a tinge of vanilla.

Remember was a 8-9 year old child when tried my first perfume at uncles house... oh it was this the one n only boss in motion: fell in love immediately and this will last a lifetime. I absolutely love it. A great blast of orange, very fresh. Followed up by enough wood to fill a fine furniture store. It's a nice blend and it seems to work for me. I do wish it was more lasting orange, slightly less wood, but that's me. Very nice frag,has a strong fizzy orange vibe that makes this juice a great spring or summer option.4 sprays and it lasts about 5-6 hrs. One of hugo boss best and they dont have many. It' s sunmer, it, s verry hot and i spray this some couple of time. The conclusion ? It's a verry sexy fresh frag with orange juice, a littl vanilla and cinnamamon,and a litl bit spicy.

I really dislike most of male perfumes I come across, but this one is really an exception. I think it's very different from the usual male fragrances, almost unisex and very, very sexy. The smell is sweet, youthful and very warm. It can last for quite a long time and, in my opinion, would fit any occasion. Its hard to find a fragance in the boss house that deserve a great reference. We know that their fragance line are totally mainstream, boring and without flavor... but we can choose Boss bottled, hugo and this in motion to think that theres some great fragances to try in this house. Day two of my “powerhouse” free diet and it’s a Wednesday! Usually on hump day I reach for something with a bit of pronounced note thing going on (Aramis Havana of late) to help me ease into the downward part of the week heading to Saturday. First impression was that it was indeed a fuzzy orange with a little bit of spice. Quite invigorating! By the time I had walked to the train station it had settled into an almost wintery mulled drink sort of scent but rather weak…kinda like being half a mile away from a German winter market where you get faint whiffs but not the full on smell of spice or burning wood. Now after 3 hours or so it’s moved to the base of mild musk, light spice and clean wood. More sandalwood than vetiver.very subtle EDT. His notes to entry are very alcoholic, then come the middle notes seem a combination of a luxurious cream or a good musk mixed with a touch of bitter orange, but pleasant.

the juice is PERFECT !!! but that`s not enough man,like i said ,i don`t want to be smelled from far away,but to be there. Today given my “diet”, I tore open a box containing Boss In motion that I received free with a pair of sunglasses I bought in an airport a few years ago. From memory it was pleasantly orangey but the joys of air travel is that 5 minutes after I board a plane I can’t smell a thing so other than the initial notes I had no idea what to expect. A nice one , funny enough I get the pink pepper, nutmeg and musk more that the orange which is supposed to be the predominant note. The Boss Bottled DNA is there for sure. Lacoste L'Homme 2017 (sweeter, brighter oranges with vanilla in the line of Chanel Allure Homme Sport 2004) A 3 fkin're-edit: in the meantime i moved to England, so i was wearing this at work. One of my colleagues was standing around me and still smelling something. Then I realized that she smelled my perfume. My intuition was correct. She told me that I have a very nice fragrance. And I was something like: wow, thx. After that, she obviously wondered what a perfume it is.Smells of dynamic , young and metal . The bottle is a true reflection of what transmits the perfume inside. Boss in Motion opens with a creamy and sweet orange note and becomes more spicy with cinnamon and pink pepper during drydown. Can be used during the day or night, winter or summer. Hugo Boss is a German brand synonymous with luxury and fashion, and was founded by Hugo Boss himself in 1924. With nearly a century's worth of experience in the field of designer items and accessories, the company today possesses one of the world's most iconic brand images. Styled under the iconic moniker ‘BOSS’ and with almost a century of accolades in clothing and sportswear, you will find some of |Shop Hugo Boss golf apparel at American Golf and wear arguably one of the biggest names in luxury fashion around the golf course.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment