276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mission USB Power Cable for Amazon Fire TV (Eliminates the Need for AC Adapter)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ports on most TVs are designed for a USB flash drive or externally powered hard drive, not a streaming device. The Fire TV Stick grants access to a treasure trove of films, TV series, documentaries, apps, and games. You’ll have a better experience using a Fire TV Stick that spent its idle time overnight taking care of its housekeeping chores. Any electrical extension cord in good condition will work fine for a fire stick, even over a rather long distance.

Tablets requirements are not a good comparison as many of them have a much higher current draw at peak charging. I can use the Firestick remote with voice control OK, though I tend to work with the buttons out of preference.If you don’t have enough length for the power cord to reach the wall plug, use an extension cord – unless the distance is ridiculously far. voltage from the host port is always 5v if it’s working correctly, regardless if the device connected uses 10mA or 500mA. So if you have a very slightly older version of firmware on your Smart TV it will not be able to get iTV X, but this Sick Will, and you can talk to Alexa to change channels!

I had not previously been able to access these free or subscription services on the bedroom TV due to it being 'not smart'. We can ensure that the product is well-tested with the help of our expertise, experts, and artificial intelligence technology.I am not super tech savvy so this is so nice to be able to just plug in and it works like it’s supposed to. I was firing up my stick for years via the USB on my TV, the stick doesn’t need an extravagant amount of power because it doesn’t need to power up anything more than the standard cellphone from the past eight (or so) years so the power is sufficient.

Also I wouldn’t bother the little bootup time everytime I want to watch something using Firestick, this also ensures that the system is rebooted and reduces the possibility of unresponsive controls. Many ads failed to show the ac adapter and cord coming off the device to the wall or at least they were cleverly hidden to make the product look “neater” and a single simple plug and play. However, the Fire TV boxes (1st generation) require to be plugged in as they have more going on than the stick. USB-OTG splitter cables are usually very short, such that their resistance is small, and any ensuing voltage drop will be minimal.The only way this scenario would be possible on AC power would be if you were unplugging the Fire TV stick after each use, then plugging it back in each time you turned on your TV? For me, this meant that I would be staring at the Fire stick startup screen for a bit while it booted and eventually loaded the home screen. I think most anyone who pays attention to Elias’s posts knows that he is the God of Fire(sticks whose wisdom must never be questioned. If your Fire TV Stick is always powered off when you’re not using it, due to the TV’s USB port losing power while the TV is off, then it has no choice but to perform that maintenance while you’re actively using it. One end of stick goes to USB port of the TV, the other end of the fire stick has provision of plugging the fire stick to wall socket with the adapter provided.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment