276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brawling Wives (Great Catfight Stories Book 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nice tease Sharon. You think I'm scared of you? I think even your husband's knows I can wear you down. I sent you my number. Call me!

Sounds fun. Should I challenge the winner? I think it would be close between Karen and Sharon. But I think Sharon will win. I called at her apartment on an evening I was supposed to be visiting my mother and while Pete was work?ing. Ginny was surprised, but in?solently motioned me inside when I said I thought we should talk. I told her to lay off, and she told me she wouldn't and that I would have to give him up to her. I told her she was full of shit and we quarreled vigorously. At last in exas?peration she said, "Look, I'll fight you for him." And it was what we were both leading up to but didn't know it. I almost smiled as I said yes I would fight her. Ginny looked almost happy when I said yes to the fight. ''I'm glad, Carol,? she said.

Photos

Fantasy stories involving fictional characters in catfights and sexual fantasies. Superheroines, TV characters, Cheerleaders and many more battle it out for your satisfaction. She was wearing a robe and slippers which she started to take off as I slid out of my shoes and stripped my panty hose down and slid out of my dress that I didn't want ruined. I turned to face her in my panties and bra, only to find her topless with her boobs pushing out big and round and wearing only panties. It was a woman's challenge to a woman. Her left hand got inside my guard and her fingers closed around my tit like a vise causing me so much pain that water flowed out of my eyes. I was so quivering tense with the agony of this terrible clamping that I couldn't even scream. I just gasp and trembled with the hurt, letting my arms fall to my sides and standing helpless as she put her other hand onto my free tit and doubled the pain with a savage double-handed tit grip. She dug in, holding hard, and I wept as the pain went right on up the scale and right off the charts. The catfight craze has drawn considerable online criticism, with one Belfast mother commenting on Thompson’s Facebook that she found it “scary and violent”. Thanks John. I appreciate your confidence in me. I think Sharon would have trouble getting out of her own way. I would pin her. Then work over her breasts until she submits to me

Sorry you lost to Sharon. Wondering if anyone here thinks I have a chance against her. I know I have age on my side - and the equipment t needed to smother her out like she did you. Curious to hear what you and others think. Had my first topless rules catfight last weekend. What a rush! I think you ought to perhaps see one then try one Diana. if we were simalar size i would, but i fear i am far too big for you, great shame i would enjoyed a fight with you tit to tit Fight locations vary from private homes, sheds, even outdoors. The locations are only ever shared with the fighters and whoever is paying for the private duel. So glad to see that Karen wrote her admission of defeat. My husband enjoyed watching me wear her out and dominate her. But Karen left out the part he enjoyed the most. Picture this Mia. My husband waboots. After our battle while I sat naked on the edge of our bed with my legs spread as Karen knelt in front of me. I looked down to see her unsupported breasts sagging as she leaned forward placing her lips and tongue between my legs. Are you willing to risk an ending like that Mia? You're noticeably younger than me. Maybe you would enjoy servicing a real woman. By the way Mia, I'm a little jealous that he thinks you have what he referred to as a "powerfulIt was really a question of whose determination, guts and willpower would prove to be the greater. I have never given or received such bruising pinches and clawings all over either before or since the fight. We rolled and scratched and struggled and clawed and bit and fought for a very long time entwined together on the floor, until I heard Ginny gasp "I quit, I quit!" And the steam went out of her and I knew that I had won. obtw she is 43 and sports 38 ddd also with brown hair shoulder length.She is good with tearing clothes , light slaps and hairpulling as well as wrestling moves and submission.Thanks sharontheshowoff:I agree with you! I think you would be a little too much woman for Karen to handle! But , it would be a tough and fun to watch match for sure! Do you need a referee??

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment