276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Questbars Protein 12 Bars, Cookies and Cream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each bar contains at least 20 grams of protein, have very low non-fibre carbs and are also gluten free! Anticipation of next one: 10/10 - in the evenings I really want another but I make myself wait until the following morning. Palm oil is my other bug bear: it is difficult to ascertain what kind of palm oil is being used - sustainably sourced or orangutan-killing one? Perhaps manufacturer can shed some light on this. Shame about the sucralose being used as one of the sweeteners, although the amount is allegedly quite low. Is there a need for it then? Thumbs up for erithrytol as well as a a reasonably high fibre content. These bars have been creating with a combination of amazing flavour and perfect nutrition with absolutely no compromises. This tasty dipped bar has the usual yummy setup and nutritional promises containing 18g protein and only 1g sugar!

My mom made use of to make this simple 10-cup cookie recipe for my sis and also me. You could discover among our preferred components in every bite, whether it was chocolate, coconut, raisins or nuts. These bars have been creating with a combination of amazing flavour and perfect nutrition with absolutely no compromises. Add the brown sugar and also granulated sugar to the bowl, and mix to integrate, either with a hand mixer or by hand with a whisk. Just blend it simply enough to ensure that it’s relatively smooth.The texture is quite hard and chewy but still edible. I like to blitz bars in the microwave for 30 seconds and eat them as an occasional dessert, sometimes served hot with Oppo salted caramel ice-cream. It tastes great, like a cookie dough :) (as per pic) They both have cons and pros. Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only boost the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL) in your body, however also aid to transform the LDL “negative” cholesterol right into excellent cholesterols. By Enhancing the HDL’s in the body, it assists promote heart wellness, and also lower the danger of cardiovascular disease. This is such a very easy chocolate chip cookie. No unique tools, no creaming– a perfect cookie to do with youngsters. We like exactly how functional this dough is, too. It makes an incredible rough road bar cookie. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever before. No amusing ingredients, no chilling time, and so on. Just an easy, uncomplicated, incredibly delicious, doughy yet still fully prepared, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly each and every single time!.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment