276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HABAC STUDIO - 100% Mulberry Silk Face Mask Face Masks Washable UK Reusable Face Mask Mens Face Mask Silk Mask Face Covering for Women Silk Face Masks Nose Wire. Choice of 15 Colours

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kitchen Appliances & Tools Home & Kitchen All Kitchen Appliances & Tools Coffee Makers Cookware Air Fryers Mixers Kitchen Gadgets

One of the first things you can do to improve your sleep quality is to start sleeping in complete darkness. According to Lisa Artis, Deputy CEO of The Sleep Charity, darkness stimulates the production of melatonin, a hormone that relaxes your body and helps you to drift off. Hair Care Wellness All Hair Care Shampoos Purple Shampoos Thinning Hair Head Shavers Flat Irons Hair Dryers The sleep-saving hero has definitely caught our eye – and not just because it comes in an impressive 16 chic colours, including Trinny's Midnight Blue option. MummyMagic Comfortable and does the job Really excellent sleep mask, and great value at this price. Really enhance my sleep quality, I have several as I cannot be without them now. I wash mine in the machine on a delicate cycle, comes out like new.Electronics Tech All Electronics Tvs Wifi Routers Gaming Consoles Streaming Devices Instant Cameras Handheld Gaming Consoles 3D Printers Outdoor Home & Kitchen All Outdoor Raised Garden Boxes Garden Hoses Gas Grills Beach Towels Solar Pool Covers Grilling Accessories Office Home & Kitchen All Office Office Chairs Standing Desks Desk Organizers Seat Cushions Under Desk Ellipticals

Oral Care Wellness All Oral Care Electric Toothbrushes Toothpastes Whiteners Floss Mouthwashes Water Flossers First, let’s talk about what silk is. It’s a natural fiber made up of a protein that comes from the cocoons of Bombyx mori (a.k.a. The domestic silk moth). It’s known for its sheen and smooth texture. It’s breathable and hypoallergenic, too. The softness of silk makes it perfect for people with sensitive skin and can help with night-time facial creasing . Plus, the properties of silk allow it to keep moisture close to the skin, meaning it is very gentle on the delicate eye area and prevents it from drying out overnight. Small Home Appliances Home & Kitchen All Small Home Appliances Vacuums Air Conditioners Space Heaters Humidifiers

Next, a silk sleep mask is breathable and regulates temperature. You can wear it throughout the year, regardless of the season. If you still aren’t convinced, read our blog post on silk eye mask benefits. EXPRESS TO OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE (EXCEPT BOSNIA, ICELAND, NORWAY, SERBIA, SWITZERLAND AND UKRAINE): Health Wellness All Health Meal Kit Delivery Gluten-Free Meal Kit Delivery KN95 Masks N95 Masks Disposable Face Masks Air Purifiers Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergents Natural Deodorants Period Underwear On top of this, silk is known as an antibacterial and hypoallergenic material, which is why silk pillowcases are often recommended by dermatologists for a better night's sleep. The amino acids in silk are thought to help prevent premature ageing while keeping your skin hydrated, and its smooth surface also limits friction on the delicate eye area, as well as on your hair to help reduce damage and split ends. If you've ever tried a silk pillowcase, then you'll know all about the beauty benefits of sleeping on silk.

Sleep should be the easiest thing in the world – yet for so many of us it proves to be a challenge. That’s where a silk sleep mask might come in handy. LadyTGrey Heavenly! You need one of these! My sleep is transformed! As a 5am waker, the mask helps to create the darkness and comfort I need to drift off again. Couldn't recommend highly enough. And the silk is butter soft, heavenly!Skin Care Wellness All Skin Care Moisturizers Mineral Sunscreens Sunscreens for Kids Sunscreens for Dark Skin Acne Teen Acne Rosacea SPF Lip Balms Under Eye Patches

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment