276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Gush Adjustable Vibrating Cock Ring, Flexible Silicone Penis Vibrator for Men, Wearable Massager Long Distance Bluetooth Remote Reach with Music Sync, Partner & App Control

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You are able to submerge the vibrator for up to 30 minutes in a meter of water without harming its functionality.

Despite how much I’ve enjoyed most of the sleeve masturbators, powered or non, I’ve had the privilege to sample since I became a sextoy reviewer, honesty, they’ve often left me feeling kind of sexually … isolated. And if you want to dive deeper into the Fleshlight space, we have our favorite models from the brand over here, as well as some more below. Though I frequently wish I was because, let’s face it, aside from receiving sextech freebies and then writing about them, that’s got to be one helluva sweet gig. It isn’t as loud as the Pocket Pulse and nowhere near the noise level of the full size Pulse toys (which are loud). It's also easy to clean, small, lightweight and quiet - making it impossible to leave at home whenever you are travelling!You can choose to not allow permission from your phone’s on-screen prompt or change it in your phone's settings. We recommend a water-based lube, because it can be used with any toy material (versus silicone-based lube, which can destroy silicone-based toys).

A simple press of a button on Gush is all it takes to connect the Lovense Remote app to your device. The company has integrated cam services to online streamers via its toys that react to tips the streamers receive. My name is Will, I’m a LDR survivor and I will teach you how to make the most out of your relationship, even if you are oceans apart.Using the app immediately gives a big choice of additional functionality, like long distance remote control, community patterns and local remote control. Wrap this flexible vibrator around your dick wherever it feels the best, then keep it in place using the included stretchy ring. Lovense Gush does not stimulate the entire penis but uses vibration motors that mainly stimulate the glans. The Gush is easy to clean, made of silicone and is waterproof, so just pop it under water, use some mild soap or a sex toy cleaner on it and you can dry it with a towel.

If you've already got a VR headset and want to really bring your fantasy to fruition, this could be a great investment. Sometimes when I went from hard to flaccid, my penis would end up too far down the toy but overall I’m impressed with the Gush’s ability to stay on my penis.When charged completely, the solid red light will turn off letting you enjoy the powerful vibrations for around 1. This was a good way to use the toy because it cycled through different community patterns, with no one pattern being the same. M.Christian (they/them) is a popular Sex Tech journalist and the author of six novels,12 collections, 50+ short stories, and the editor of 25 anthologies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment