276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyundai 15"/38cm Cordless 40v Lithium-Ion Battery Roller Lawnmower with Battery and Charger, 5 Adjustable Cutting Heights, 40l Grass Collector, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Weighing just 28.8kg, this cordless, battery-powered mower is really easy to move around your garden as it is self-propelled so drives itself, minimising any strain your arms or shoulders. One of the most notable features of the Hyundai HYM40LI380P is that it can claim to be very generous in terms of its grass box. At 40 litres, you’re not going to find yourself having to stop and empty every few minutes, as is the case with some of the smaller grass boxes on the market. If you require a longer battery runtime for clearing larger spaces but still want the freedom and ease of a cordless leaf blower, our 40v garden blower is available here and also has an interchangeable battery that can also be used in our 40v hedge trimmer , chainsaw , grass trimmer and lawn mowers . 3 Year Warranty

No cables, no petrol and no pollution - the eco-friendly HYM40LI380P lawnmower is powered by a market-leading 40v lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, which means no more messy fuel to have to deal with and no dangerous mains cables - mowing the lawn has never been easier or safer. 3 Year Warranty This lawn mower is so compact to store and transport. Thanks to its clever design, its handles fold down over the main power unit, which saves space in your garden shed or garage. On top of this, it is also able to be stood upright for a compact storage solution when space is limited. However, it is also important to note that as opposed to a completely plastic container, you’re getting a part fabric bag, which is much more lightweight and so adds to the overall ease of use of this nifty little lawn mower. Furthermore, there’s a handy little grass bag indicator that lets you know when it’s time to empty and the easy on and off attachment of the bag make the experience all the more hassle-free. The mower is light and easy to manoeuvre. I found that when self-propelled, it is slower than my previous mower. There is no speed adjustment which is an omission in my opinion.The ability to adjust the cutting height on a mower is essential – especially when you are keen to cut the grass to different heights according to your requirements and season of the year. At 18 inches – or just a little over 45cm, you are getting adequate coverage on each pass and thanks to the variable cutting heights, you are also provided with the freedom to create the type of lawn that you want. But how does this mower compare to other brands and does it live up to Hyundai’s reputation for quality and performance?

Users who do not want to use a petrol-powered mower but still want the advantage of a good level of power, self-propulsion, side & rear discharge and mulching ability will likely find that this product meets their needs. After careful comparison and research I chose the Hyundai HYM80Li460SP as a replacement for my old self propelled petrol mower. First impressions are that I will not be disappointed. Compared to other mowers at a similar price point, Hyundai mowers are quite durable. But when they do break, it can be difficult to get the parts for them, which is why having warranty coverage is so important. If you want a healthy-looking grassed area, then taking advantage of the mulching mode is certainly advisable. But of course, since the plug can be taken out and replaced as easily as you like, you’re not under any obligation to use this mode every time you mow, so you’re free to mulch or use the grass collection box as you please.Once the height is set securely in position, there is no worry that it will bounce out and scalp the lawn on the first bump you hit. In summary, you will not be disappointed with this cordless mower from Hyundai, apart from the few minor negatives mentioned above, this is one of the best all-round cordless mowers I have tested in the last few years. If this cordless mower suits your requirements and you have the budget to invest (not the cheapest on the market), then this should absolutely be on the top of your shortlist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment