276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch 06008A7F70 EasyAquatak 110 High Pressure Washer, Green, 37.5 cm*40.0 cm*20.0 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Electric Pressure Washers Petrol & Diesel Driven Pressure Washers Hot Pressure Washers Pressure Washer Accessories Detergents, Chemicals and Algicides Pressure Washer Spares Hoses & Accessories Lightweight, easily portable and designed for regular use in a domestic environment, these machines range in power to suit the size of your cleaning task. Models featuring ‘water cooled motor’ technology offer greater performance, and top of the range machines are often fully loaded with accessories. Compact and easy to use, the high-pressure Bosch EasyAquatak 110 Pressure Washer is the ideal choice for small to medium jobs around the house. Whether you're deep cleaning your car or prepping your patio for summer, this EasyAquatak 110 offers fast and effortless cleaning performance. Thanks to its compact size, this pressure washer can be easily manoeuvred and stored. A spray lance is a long, handheld device with a nozzle at one end that allows for precise spraying or jetting of water or other liquids. The spray lance enables the user to...

Aj keď sa zdroje vody môžu zdať čisté, do zariadenia sa niekedy môžu dostať nečistoty, napríklad zo špinavej hadice. Filter zabraňuje vniknutiu nečistôt do čerpadla a poškodeniu stroja. Even though water sources may appear clean, sometimes it is possible for contaminants to enter the machine, for example by using a dirty hose. The filter is designed to prevent this dirt from entering the pump and causing damage to the machine. Vysokotlakové čističe sú veľmi účinné na ľahké odstraňovanie nečistôt. Takisto urýchľujú čistenie v domácnosti. Obvykle sa používajú na umývanie áut, chodníkov, príjazdových ciest, terás, odpadkových košov, žľabov, zvodov atď.I bought the entry level model and this little pressure washer is absolutely perfect for what I bought it for, which is washing the car. Bosch products can sometimes be a little overpriced, but, in my opinion, this pressure washer isn’t too costly and is truly worth every penny. In addition to the nozzle and lance that I already fitted when assembling this product, it comes with an additional nozzle, a brush, a detergent dispenser bottle with its own nozzle, and some patio cleaner. While assembling the machine, I also noticed that it had a double water filter, which, in my opinion, is always a good thing as it’ll help to prolong the lifespan of the pressure washer. Tento kompaktný vysokotlakový čistič ponúka rýchle čistenie bez námahy. EasyAquatak 110 sa ľahko ovláda a skladuje, vďaka kompaktnému dizajnu a priestoru na uloženie príslušenstva. S čistiacim tlakom 110 bar a výberom variabilných vejárových a rotačných dýz je čistenie automobilov, terás a záhradného nábytku hračkou. Jeho 450 ml vysokotlaková dýza na čistiaci prostriedok znižuje dĺžku čistenia rýchlou aplikáciou mydla. Násuvné spojky a uloženie pištole zjednodušujú čistenie.

Before use it is important to prime the machine to avoid damage to the pump. Attach the supply hose, High-Pressure Hose and gun but do not connect to the electric supply. Turn the water supply on and squeeze the gun trigger realising any air in the pump. After a few moments water will start to come out of the gun barrel and once a steady flow is achieved release the trigger. The pump is now primed and the machine can now be connected to the electric supply and switched on.This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. In the unlikely event of a fault the item returned is subject to fair wear & tear and must not have been used beyond the scope of it's design. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. This pressure washer couldn’t really have performed any better. I started by cleaning the dirt off my car, switching between the straight jet and the fan jet depending on which part of the car I was working on. I then attached the detergent dispenser and, again, was very happy with how it functioned. It dispensed the cleaning solution evenly and consistently, meaning that I was able to suds up my car in no time. Discover the magic of camping during the autumnal season with our wide range of tents. Embrace the crisp autumn air and vibrant foliage as you embark on your outdoor adventure. Shop Tents and Accessories > For any technical enquiries relating to this product it is best to call the manufacturer, Bosch Home and Garden, direct on 0344 736 0109.

From classic designs to trendy patterns, our autumnal wellies are both functional and fashionable. Whether you're hiking through colorful forests, jumping in puddles, or strolling through pumpkin patches, our wellies are your go-to choice for staying dry and comfortable. Shop Wellingtons > The Bosch EasyAquatak 110 comes practically ready to use. You only have to attach the hose coupling and the cable holder. This takes no more than 1 minute, you don’t need any tools. Bosch EasyAquatak 110 Specs Max. pressure (bar/psi) Apply detergent through use of the High-Pressure Foam Nozzle or Venturi Foam system. Additionally, use a brush or cloth to manually agitate dirt. There are 2 ways in which you can return items that have been delivered direct from one out approved suppliers.Once replaced, I have been happy with this pressure washer. It is very easy to move around and to transport. It takes up barely any space in the garage as well. Pressure Washers are not subject to hosepipe bans if used for safety reasons, or if a suction hose is used to pull water from a harvested source. i.e. not the water mains. They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image. Air Compressor Filters Accessories & Consumables Air Tools and Accessories Oils & Lubricants Low Noise Compressors Write: DIY Garden (Harris Creative Ltd), Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA

Outstanding performance Worked miracles on the grubby front of my house, even removing old seagull mess. As the crisp autumn air settles in, ensure your laundry stays fresh and dry with our innovative range of indoor drying products. Say goodbye to the unpredictable weather and hello to a cosy and efficient way to keep your clothes in top condition. Shop Indoor Airers > Submersible Pumps - Fountain & Pond Miscellaneous and Transfer Pumps Pump Accessories Pump Controllers & Switches Hose Hose Clips Couplers, Valves & Filters Washdown Pump Kits

Enhance your camping experience with our extensive range of camping gear. Stay warm with insulated sleeping bags and cosy sleeping mats as you spend a night under stars Shop Sleeping Equipment > Whether you're simmering savoury stews, cooking up soul-warming soups, or preparing tender roasts, our range of slow cookers will make your autumn evenings unforgettable. Discover the perfect slow cooker to elevate your autumn culinary adventures today! Shop Slow Cookers >

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment