276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Children's Collection: The Complete Collection

£31.495£62.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you can’t decide what Hogwarts house cover design you like most, why not mix them up! Juniper books has this Harry Potter collection of mixed covers to celebrate all the Hogwarts houses and make your bookshelves even more colourful! This beautiful hard cover set of Harry Potter books comes in its very own magical chest! These are high quality, hard cover books. A great option if you love re-reading Harry Potter over and over again (like I do). This set contains all seven Harry Potter books. They are the hardcover American editions of the books from Scholastic and come in a Hogwarts trunk. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the published script of the award-winning play. The story is set 19 years in the future and follows Harry’s youngest son, Albus, as he starts his Hogwarts journey. Discover magical places, study wandlore, encounter fantastic beasts and find out about the witches and wizards who lived in The Harry Potter Wizarding Almanac.

So far only the first four Harry Potter books have been released in illustrated editions, and this set has the first three. You will need to buy Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire separately. I hope you enjoy this list of amazing Harry Potter books! Leave me a comment at the bottom telling me which is your favourite.Harry Potter: A History of magic is filled with beautiful pictures, and informative facts that bring together real world history and Wizarding World history. I’m not sure what makes these an adult edition. Maybe you feel more grown up reading them? I’m not sure. Whatever the case, there is no denying that these covers are amazing. This box set contains the first three Harry Potter books in the Illustrated Collection. The artwork in these books is amazing, and all done by the talented artist Jim Kay.

The Harry Potter books are some of the most popular books of all time, and this means there are lots of editions to choose from! Including some very fancy ones.These are the American hardcover edition published by Scholastic, but they also have the option of buying the UK editions. They also come in your very own box set chest! This beautiful hard-cover edition of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them is illustrated by Olivia Lomenech Gill and would make a wonderful gift for any Harry Potter fan. This two book set contains the original screenplays for the movies Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them, and the Crimes of Grindelwald.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment