276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GoceBaby Women Sissy Maid White Lace Satin Dress Costume Crossdress

£89.5£179.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He spent the afternoon watching me at work through the two-way mirror he had installed, so that he could observe all that went on in my boudoir from his ‘cabinet de voyeur’." You see me captured during an assignation in the garden of my Monte Carlo Palace with Mme Battaglia, Deputy Commissioner of Police for the Principality. We two have been having an affair ever since Battaglia began investigating the sudden death of my husband, Le Duc de D’Or Baleine, and the five other passengers who were travelling in my late husband’s private jet. I see. So you were about to leave for the airport and board the Duke’s private jet when this friend of yours called. Who was this friend.?”

Miss Watkins: That is for you to buy new clothes, and come now, we are going out to lunch, as I have made arrangements, with my friends Beryl, Iris and Barbara. Miss Watkins: Now you are fortunate to be the same dress size as my daughter, and Laura, has placed some clothes, in readiness, for the charity shop, so this dress, I have selected for you. The rest of the D’Or Baleine clan fly in tomorrow, from their corporate HQ in Geneva. Le Duc’s eldest son – Le Comte De Bleuville – is now assuming the role of family patriarch. The young 'Dauphin' – my hubby’s grandson - will also be arriving. This is the rather shy lad my husband Lucille initiated into the mysteries of the boudoir when working at The Salon in his “Maid Prudence” identity. These two have not met up since my ex-husband's marriage to Sir Charles Dexter…. Lady Rebecca: No special feelings as such. I enjoy his mode and methods of lovemaking - but I enjoy sexual activity just as much with many other men – and women. I consider myself to be a crossdresser, not a transvestite. I have no desire to “become” a woman. To dress fully as a woman or to be apprehended as a woman by others. Sometimes I can dress in a skirt and a blouse, but most of the time I just dress in lingerie. And I never use a wig, never wear any make-up, never any female jewellery. Just lingerie, that’s enough for me.

Site Customisation

I revealed all to her, by not words, but by blushing and becoming with my excitable voice, a tell-tale. However, Society deems it ok to dictate what men can’t wear and that men who wear lingerie are “weirdos” Take the example used on British soap Eastenders where undertaker Les Coker hid his cross-dressing alter-ego ‘Christine’ from wife Pam for many years and when it did come out she was horrified. Les attempted to explain it by saying ‘You know how stressed I get,’ I’m surrounded by grief all day. It gets to me. Sometimes I need not to be a man.’ Graham: Well Miss Watkins, I usually do manual work, but leave the professional work, to the tradesmen. Miss Watkins: Now, there is no need to be embarrassed, just think of me as your aunt Hilda. In you go, as she patted my bottom, in a playful mode. Now you just sit there, and I shall wash you, all over.

He was detained by the Police at Marseille Airport, after an anonymous tip-off that he was attempting to smuggle a large quantity of cocaine into Monte Carlo, concealed in your husband’s private jet. The Colonel was detained at the airport and questioned, but no controlled substances were found. He would have been released without charge, had not news of the aircraft’s explosion come through so shortly after take-off…Just like Penny, Pebbles has been involved in some very immoral and outrageous activities on the fringe of our Sodality for quite some time. Her husband, Viscount Augustus Higgins, would be thrilled and delighted to see his blonde hotwife graduate to full membership of our decadent Sodality. Miss Watkins: Oh it’s you alright my niece. I knew the moment I espied you at my door, you would look good as a girl. The status of the home was an indicator of a fairly well off middle class family, and I was already looking forward to seeing how she had decorated and furnished the inside. As I walked behind her along the walkway toward the home, I couldn’t help but admire how she looked from even that view. Not exactly gorgeous, but obviously the type of woman that I knew I would completely fall in love with, and I regretted immediately the age difference between us…she would always be unobtainable for me. There are of course those that dress up in women’s lingerie for sexual purposes although most are heterosexual, not gay or perverted. The inclination to crossdress is not something most men have control over, it is a just a component of their full identity that has probably been with them from a very young age. It really is a burden in not telling anyone, Debbie. I grew up in a time when men were men and women were women, and to hear of a guy dressing or wanting to dress in women’s clothing was automatically considered wrong or of homosexual behavior….even though sex and gender are two totally different things. I’m very much a heterosexual person but have just always wanted to crossdress, because the look and feel of female clothing always appealed to me — it just feels right, if that makes any sense. Even just wearing something simple like panties or tights underneath my work clothes, I much prefer to wear that instead of boxers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment