276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pokémon TCG: Origin Forme Palkia VSTAR Premium Collection (2 Etched Foil Promo Cards, 1 Oversize Card & 5 Booster Packs)

£19.195£38.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hard to know what the other one could be though, since they like having pairs (the urshifus, the horses) and Mew doesn't have any obvious counterpart like those had. With the VSTAR card having an alternative artwork and the full art V card not having been seen in English yet. Personally speaking I think that the Palkia box is the best out of the four, but that's just my opinion. This trend is continuing strong, with announcements having been made over the past month for several new collection boxes, and today we are going to look over all of the announced VSTAR premium collection boxes as of right now. We are not official in any shape or form, nor affiliated, sponsored, or otherwise endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or TPCi.

VSTAR/Origin Forme Palkia Pokémon TCG: Origin Forme Dialga VSTAR/Origin Forme Palkia

Prepare for a battle that warps time and space and enhance your Pokémon TCG collection with the primordial powers of Origin Forme Palkia and Origin Forme Dialga!These collections include both regular-sized and jumbo promo cards for their respective VSTAR Pokémon. I think Genesect is generally cheaper second hand but would be odd to have a mew deck without them I think?

Palkia VSTAR - SWSH10: Astral Radiance - Pokemon Origin Forme Palkia VSTAR - SWSH10: Astral Radiance - Pokemon

Since they're already giving us these staples in these products (Arceus, Palkia), I assume Mew will probably be the one on the league decks in the same 3 count they did with the horses ones. He boasts a degree in Journalism from Murdoch University and is a Challenger level Fall Guys player.For instance they both can say that they both love Charizard, and while their reasoning may be very different from each other, they can still agree. Each collection will come with its full art V card, a new alternate art version of its VSTAR, a jumbo version of the VSTAR, a pin, a metallic coin, six booster packs, an acrylic VSTAR marker, and a code card. It will come with reprints of Arceus V and Arceus VSTAR from Brilliant Stars, a jumbo version of the VSTAR, ten booster packs, an acrylic VSTAR marker, and a code card.

Palkia VSTAR League Battle Deck Pokémon Trading Card Game Palkia VSTAR League Battle Deck

Last down the line is the Hisuian Zoroark box, releasing on October 28th, a little before Halloween. As reported by PokeBeach, the number of booster packs in these collections can vary depending on the region. WaterPokemonMaster, can you please go over every product that is going to be released on September alone. They will feature the missing full art versions of Origin Forme Dialga and Palkia V that were cut from Astral Radiance and new alternate art VSTAR versions that will presumably come from Japan’s VSTAR Universe in December.

Each VSTAR Premium Collection features either Origin Forme Palkia or Origin Forme Dialga as powerful Pokémon V and Pokémon VSTAR, while also including Pokémon TCG booster packs, VSTAR Markers, special oversized cards and a code card for Pokémon TCG Live!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment