276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[SECRET KEY] Snow White Cream 1.76 fl. oz. - All in One Brightening Tone up Base Cream, Natural Skin Radiance and Brightness

£15.13£30.26Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dark side of skin lightening: An international collaboration and review of a public health issue affecting dermatology - PMC I was excited about this item. It is a light blue colored priming cream, providing moisture and a more even skintone. I applied it on my hand and the feeling reminds me of Secret Key’s Snow White Cream. […]

This G9SKIN whitening cream (it’s not a whipping cream, as the title suggests!) is a fantastic product for those looking to achieve a lighter complexion as well as dewy soft skin.I have been using APLB Glutathione whitening cream for my hyperpigmentation issues and I’m super impressed with the results. If you’re someone who has uneven skin tone, dark spots, pigmentation, as well as aging issues, this cream should be your holy grail. This Whiteseed Brightening Serum contains extracts of white daisy and white lupin seed to penetrate the skin and lighten and brighten the skin. Well, this product is very good. I like it! But well, this to me is an bonus on my skicare because I use this like a primer because reduce the redness. Hahahaha I was wrking yesterday on the pics for my review about this product!

Rusmadi S.Z., Syed Ismail S.N., Praveena S.M. Preliminary study on the skin lightening practice and health symptoms among female students in Malaysia. J Environ Public Health. 2015; 2015 [ PMC free article] [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar] Cramer M. Johnson & Johnson will stop selling skin-whitening lotions [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2020 June 26]. Available at: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/business/johnson-and-johnson-skin-whitening-cream.html?auth=login-google. Mendoza R.L. The skin whitening industry in the Philippines. J Public Health Policy. 2014; 35(2):219–238. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar] Dr. Rashmi Sarkar, Founding President of the Joint Women’s Dermatology Society and Indian Women’s Dermatology Society and professor in Dermatology at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, explains that SL is a common presenting concern in her practice. Approximately 50 patients per month are evaluated for this reason, of which 10% show complications related to SL use. Her experience is consistent with studies in Mumbai, where approximately 40% of the population report SL product use and 17% present with complications ( Shroff et al., 2018). In North India, 60% of subjects reported SL use in their lifetime ( Wong et al., 2017). These products are readily obtained from drugstores and used by both women and men alike ( Shroff et al., 2018).I love the fact that it’s formulated with skin benefitting ingredients like vitamin C, tea tree leaf extracts, and centella asiatica extract that heals the skin and strengthens skin elasticity. It also contains niacinamide that brightens skin appearances. Hier S.P., Greenberg J.L. Constructing a discursive crisis: Risk, problematization and illegal Chinese in Canada. Ethn Racial Stud. 2002; 25(3):490–513. [ Google Scholar] Division of Environmental and Occupational Disease Control California Department of Public Health. WARNING: Dangerous skin-lightening creams found in SF Bay area stores [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2020 xxx]. Available at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CCDPHP/DEODC/EHIB/CPE/CDPH%20Document%20Library/Comm_MercuryFaceCreams_5_1_14ENG.pdf. Brightening face cream that uniforms the complexion and makes the skin more compact: it reveals a fabulous skin with so much niacinamide that inhibits the melanin, protects the skin from spots, and brightens it for a more compact and smooth look. Baxter J. The heavy cost of light skin [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2020 xxx]. Available at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/718359.stm.

The formula is 97 percent naturally derived and the chief ingredient here is snail mucin. A very unorthodox but powerful ingredient that heals, softens, and brightens skin. This whitening cream consists of super ingredients Bifida Ferment Filtrate and Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, both of which invigorate the skin and help fight signs of aging. This South Korean skincare brand targets common skin problems that everyone suffers from. It whitens and brightens, moisturizes, nourishes, and brings out a healthy radiance in your skin with its pearl effect. Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis disruption; Cushing syndrome; adrenal insufficiency; diabetes; hypertension; glaucoma and cataracts; steroid addiction syndrome

8. Goodal Premium Tone-Up Cream

I also noticed that it left a whitish cast on my face, so it can look weird unless you’re using powder or foundation afterwards. Alrayyes S.F., Alrayyes S.F., Farooq D.U. Skin-lightening practices behind the veil: An epidemiological study among Saudi women. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2020; 19(1):147–153. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar] If you’re interested, we highly recommend you give one of the aforementioned creams a try. They’re all already super popular and loved in Korea, and we’re sure you’ll fall in love with these whitening creams too! Sagoe D., Palleson S., Dlova N., Lartey M., Ezzedine K., Dadzie O. The global prevalence and correlates of skin belaching: A meta-analysis and meta-regression analysis. Int J Dermatol. 2019; 58(1):24–44. [ PubMed] [ Google Scholar] Water, Cyclopentasiloxan, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment