276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forced Feminization 1: 7 tales of sissification, feminization and female domination

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

of or obedience to." The difference, while nuanced, does matter. Forced seems overkill because someone

An example of its difference in being Hypersexual can be seen in both often wanting to participate in the socially-feminine act of cleaning house. Those who participate in Feminization usually want to clean in a fashionable dress. But Sissies rather clean in a stereotypical French Maid’s Outfit or in something revealing like an open bottom girdle. Forced" in general means "obtained forcefully, not naturally." "Enforced" means "To compel observance Most Sissies have aroused little clitties when they are Emasculated and try to be Slutty, Naughty Bois. But a normal Sissy’s transformation into a stupid, slutty girl are pretty tame in the whole span of things. While their sort of Feminization is wide & varied, at the extreme end of the spectrum, we have Bimbofication; the Hypersexualized Sissyhood going above & beyond to an absolute feminine objectification, an Erotic Sexism. Greetings, Miss Natalie. I am Doctor Beauregard MacDonald, your attending physician. Are you awake, now?" Many so-called sissies adopt the sissy moniker simply because it sounds cool to be a sissy in these relatively enlightened times.A subset of feminization is "sissy training", wherein the dominant partner slowly over time trains the submissive in being a sissy, making them take on "ultra-feminine" behaviors and participate in feminine activities. [9] As part of this, it is common for the sissy to cross-dress; to shave their body, [9] including their genitals; wear make-up; and wear women's underwear, [8] to appear more womanly. Activities in sissy training involve non-sexual ones, such as applying make-up or cleaning the house, as well as sexual ones. [9] I fought them as best I could, but I got brained and cut several times before Reg and our parents crashed through the door before I passed out. a b c "Slut Training". Kinkly. 2017-09-04. Archived from the original on 2020-07-07 . Retrieved 2020-07-07. Many sissies share the fantasy of serving their wives or GF’s as a sissy maid. But how do you turn that fantasy into reality? Although not an easy task, there are ways to transform yourself into the sissy maid of your dreams. Here’s how… Parks-Ramage, Jonathan (2016-08-08). "Das geheime Leben von Crossdressern". Vice (in German). Vice Media. Archived from the original on 2020-09-16 . Retrieved 2020-06-28.

Though being most common in Bimbofication (which, at times, goes by Slutification as well), Forced-Bi is often found in general Sissification as well, though it cannot be deemed as being with the majority of Sissies. Many Sissies want to service men, be used by men, or be coerced into Homosexual acts by Dominant Women.a b c Borresen, Kelsey (2018-10-24). "6 Of The Most Common Sexual Fantasies, According To Sex Workers". Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 2020-04-24 . Retrieved 2020-07-01. Your testicles and penis were both severed, I had to place you in a girlsuit from Bodysuits "R" Us To help heal your injuries." In fact—depending on who you are—it’s possible to live a more happy and fulfilling life as a TG or CD, without adding the sissification factor to this convoluted and complicated equation. a b c d e "Maid Training". Kinkly. 2017-05-09. Archived from the original on 2020-06-28 . Retrieved 2020-06-28. Now-a-days, its so much easier to merely give up and surrender to this seemingly hopeless situation.

Many sissies fantasize about becoming a sissy maid and serving the Domme or Dom of their dreams. What would a typical day look like for a full-time sissy french maid? Would it be as fun and erotically exciting as it sounds? Let’s find out… a b c d e "Sissy Training". Kinkly. 2017-10-02. Archived from the original on 2019-11-07 . Retrieved 2020-06-28. Feminization, as a sexual fetish, is very different from being a transgender woman; [6] Ana Valens, writing for The Daily Dot, still describes forced feminization as a common fantasy among trans women, as the stigmatized need of trans women to be women, through feminization fantasies, can be met before a trans woman has admitted to having that need. [16] See also [ edit ]Forced feminization" perhaps gets used far too often, as well as incorrectly. I am guilty of this. It is Once upon a time, sissies found it necessary to stifle their desire to fully flaunt their femininity. My how things have changed. There’s never been a better time to be a sissy than right now. Here are 13 reasons why that’s true… So in my perfect world, at least for the baseline, when I state I want a relationship with enforced If your sissy desires lead to activities that make you feel good about yourself, then becoming a sissy sounds like it would be a good thing for you to pursue.

Sissification-Feminization ♀ Feminine Fulfillment by Sexist methods ♀ ♀ & Stereotypical means where in the end ♀ ♀ it is the Woman who Wins yet again! ♀ While Sissification is often seen as a Sub-Fetish of Feminization, it is a world of its own. Sissification can be said to be the Hypersexualized version of Feminization, where rather than being Womanly the Sissy is Girly & Slutty. But that is where both Fetishes are focused on the Feminine. Meanwhile, for Sissification, there is a heavy emphasis on Erotic Humiliation, and this is where there is a great divergence. One can say “Erotic Feminization” and it could be seen as a sub-category of the Fetish, yet saying “Erotic Sissification” would be seen as redundant. I really didn't like the age of the main character. I specifically write about very young minors, it's true, but my situations are exclusively PG rated. 17 is too young to read stories about intense, fetishized, abuse situations (drugging and kidnapping were enough for me). If I was a less sfw person it would be a total turn off to know I was getting the hots for a minor. Maybe I'm just old enough to know better? a b c d Varrin, Claudia (1998). The Art of Sensual Female Dominance: A Guide for Women. Carol Publishing Group. pp.53–61. ISBN 1-55972-447-1.Honey, you've had a concussion as well as severe laceration of your groin. Do you need anything for pain?"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment