276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dye i5 Paintball Goggle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anti-Fog Thermal Lens – The i5 features an industry first compound radius lens with thermoformed technology, giving the player the ultimate vertical/horizontal peripheral vision. Dye thermal lenses provide the benchmark for anti-fog performance. Made famous on the Dye i4, our thermal horizontal 290 degree lenses provide perfect optical clarity and have set the standard of visual performance for others to follow. Low impact spring-powered shotguns are exempt from any firearms laws as the power is under 1 Joule, therefore reusable balls are permitted for use. Please remember suitable eye protection MUST be worn at all times during use. Training Mode Assistant -With the e.VOKE and the M2 with MOSAir, you can train for the big event even if you are the only one at the field. The e.VOKE will walk you through the training modes and help you with direction to sharpen your skills.

Please note that paintballs cannot be returned as these are temperature dependant consumable products and we cannot re-sell them. To change your lens, simply push on each interior tab arm (ends of your elastic head strap), then slide them towards the front of your mask. Carefully push from the inside your lens outwards and wiggle if necessary to ride the lensover the side tabs. The mask includes soft and flexible earpieces that provide comprehensive protection for your ears, significantly reducing the chance of you suffering an injury should a paintball round land too close to the ear canal. However, this mask does fail when it comes to chin protection. You can expect a basic degree of chin protection with the Dye i4, but it pales in comparison to the i5 and other models out there. Ultralite Construction – With injection molding quality as the priority, the I5 is a anatomically correct fit with the lightest construction possible.The Tirodial Horizon 290 degree anti-fog thermal lens, gives you unparalleled optical clarity with both vertical and horizontal peripheral vision. The new soft touch multi-layer foam works in tandem with the all new GSR Pro-Strap, to give you the most secure and most comfortable fit ever offered in a airsoft goggle system. A first for the airsoft industry: upgrade with the new technology e.VOKE unit and your i5 & M2 are in instant communication, feeding you vital game time information wirelessly. The i5 goggle system lets you play the game at another level. This is the next evolution in airsoft goggle system technology.

The mask comes with flexible and soft earpieces, providing complete ear protection, substantially lowering the risk of harm if a paintball shot lands too near the eardrum. DYEnamic Technology Series -The DYEnamic technology series is designed to push Paintball Technology to the next level. Intuitive data is collected, analyzed and relayed to the user. The e.VOKE puts you in constant communication with your equipment. Free flowing, real-time info is fed to you intuitively and on command, giving you a tactical advantage like never before. The DYEnamic series connects you and your equipment on a new spectrum, blurring the line where you end and your equipment begins. For being both slim and light, the wearing experience it can offer is truly premium. You should not face any discomfort even when wearing it for an extended amount of time.

Now, you might be wondering, what advantages does this technology offer? Well, the chip holds the ability to provide audio alerts and reports. Those two will keep you ahead of your opponents. Alongside that, it comes with compression-formed ears. This design will maximize the level of protection on the ear area and will ensure that the fit is comfortable at the same time.

In comparison, the i4 is a bit lighter than the i5. That makes the i4 a bit more wearable for an extended amount of time than the i5. When it comes to protection, both the masks will offer more than enough of it. However, the i5 has a slight edge over the i4. There is a generous amount of protection on the chin area. And thanks to that, it will be able to protect the whole face better than the i4. Provided you know what you are doing, you can expect to change lenses in no more than ten seconds. This generously proportioned mask will ensure a good fit for most users, although it is probably best avoided by wearers with larger heads. Enough free space can be found within the mask itself when fitted, meaning it can be worn comfortably over sunglasses.

Key Advantages of the Dye i5

Sound Catch – Audio clarity. The i5 ear guards are specifically designed to prevent reduction in hearing, without leaving your ears vulnerable. Precision shaped and positioned hole patterns allow sound to flow cleanly through the ear guard, without distortion. Other than that, the mask features a revolutionary lens-changing system. That will enable you to change the lens in ten seconds or less. The mechanism is pretty simple to activate as well. All it is going to require is a simple push. Then, the sliding action is going to take care of the rest. The enhanced chin protection provided by the Dye i5 also makes it a more desirable choice. If you were to lay out the i4 alongside the i5, you will instantly notice a difference in size between the two masks. The Dye i5 is noticeably larger than the Dye i4, most notably at the chin. Multi directional venting allows for communications between you and your team mates to be lesser restricted and reduce any chance of fogging The lens is one of the most important components of the mask. And Dye knows that exactly well, which is why they integrated the high-quality lens into this model.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment