276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ogx Coconut Miracle Oil Penetrating Hair Oil for Dry Hair, Extra Strength, 100 ml

£2.845£5.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Pour a small amount into palm, smooth over palms then spread even onto clean, towel dried hair working through to ends. For a fully repairative hair care routine, pair this anti-frizz oil treatment with OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.

A restorative tropical blend of Coconut Oil, Essence of Tiare and Vanilla Bean will help to revive damaged hair leaving it silky soft and smooth. I have found both did a lot to help repair my hair from the damage I put it through, both from not getting a hair cut for my son’s entire life and from using a shampoo that really did a number on me. I haven’t had long to use it and decide whether or not it’s beneficial but it’s looking good so far. Paraben-free and sulfated-surfactants free, this restorative coconut hair represents beauty, pure and simple. Repair and soften thick hair with OGX Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Penetrating Hair Oil Treatment.An ultra-rich blend with Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean extract and essence of Tiare – a tropical flower from Tahiti. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Steareth-20, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/Noix de Coco) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare/Tiaré) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla/Vanille) Fruit Extract, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-47, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Just smooth into damp hair to seal in a rich blend of Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean extract and essence of Tiare – a tropical flower from Tahiti. Create an island girl escape in your shower with this ultra-moisturizing formula for thick to coarse hair. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.This ultra-rich reviving blend with coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean extract helps to soften and revive strands.

This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Hair Mask is an ultra-rich blend with Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean extract and essence of Tiare. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The planned strikes involve CWU members in different areas of our organisation, with each area taking strike action on different days.Plus, the coconut milk, tangerine and warm vanilla scent makes hair care an all-around sensory experience and leaves locks with an irresistibly good smell. This intense conditioner will help to detangle and soften leaving your hair feeling full of shine and bounce. This mini miracle primer packs a powerful punch when it comes to transforming dry damaged hair into silky shiny perfection. I like to use this as a pre Shampoo oil as its too thick for me as a leave in oil and I have pretty thick, dry, curly hair anyways!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment