276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Asus ROG Keris Wireless EVA Mouse Gamer, Limited Edition Evagelion, Three-Mode Connectivity (2.4 GHz RF, Bluetooth, Wired), 16000 dpi Sensor, 7 Programmable Buttons

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Neon Genesis Evangelion is probably familiar to most of you. It's a well-known series from Gainax written by Anno Hideaki. It's also an anime I never got all the way through before this point. I tried several years before I wrote my first review when I was watching a bunch of anime because they had Hayashibara Megumi. I got through Nuku Nuku, Blue Seed, Saber Marionette, the Slayers, Love Hina, Bakuretsu Hunters and some others. Evangelion was the only series I couldn't get through. The characters annoyed me more than any cast I'd ever seen and the story was pants. In the end I got In gaming, a further and very recent evolution of mechanical switches is represented by optical-mechanical switches, which offer additional advantages for the gamer: the precision is even higher and, above all, there is greater stability and consistency in pressure. Furthermore, this type of switch is able to further reduce input lag under certain conditions of use as input transmission is practically instantaneous. An example of optical-mechanical switches are those made by ASUS

The Promotion commences on 6th October, 2023 00:00 AM (UTC+8) and terminates on 5th November, 2023 11:59 PM (UTC+8) ("Promotion Period") and hosts worldwide, except in territories or countries where it is prohibited by law to win giveaways (“Promotion Territory”). The story is okay. The idea of earth being assaulted by unknown, quasi-supernatural/technological beings is one that has been handed down through the years, the most famous example being The War of the Worlds (which wins hands down by the way). This collection includes a motherboard, graphics cards, chassis and other core gear so users can collect and build with their favorite Evangelion The ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB EVA-02 Edition embodies the Evangelion spirit and is adorned by Asuka-inspired artwork around its aluminum bezel. In addition to monitoring system vital signs to keep a rig stable in the heat of battle, the Ryujin’s expansive 3.5-inch LED screen can display a collection of Asuka and EVA-02-themed animations. Meanwhile, three special 120 mm fans featuring customizable ARGB snap together with an advanced magnetic connector that transmits control signals and power at the same time, to make sure that a user’s Evangelion always has ample cooling to face the next opponent.Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Keris Wireless EVA Edition is an optical sensor that’s been specially tuned by ROG, giving you unerring accuracy and precision to take down the competition.

From end to end, the ROG Ryujin II 360 ARGB EVA Edition embodies the Evangelion spirit. A gunmetal pump cover surrounds a 3.5-inch screen that displays vital stats and customizable GIFs. Meanwhile, reinforced tubing pipes coolant into a radiator loaded with three NERV-styled ARGB fans, ensuring exemplary stability in the heat of battle. Peaceful Times (F02) Petit Film, Nihon Animator Mihonichi, Evangelion Shito, Hakata Shuurai, Shin Gengou Nyankogelion Eva 'biomechs', which can be piloted solely by certain selected 14-year-olds can stop them. This [i]is[/i] merely the basic, initial premise of the series. As it goes on, everything gets a lot more complicated; There's a metric ton of mystery, suspense, twists and turns in Evangelion's plot, all routinely thought-provoking and intensely interesting.The animation was actually one of the few plus points for this anime. The art style and use of colour made this attractive to many when it was first released. The sound was also of a high standard, and the catchy J-pop intro jingle was forcibly lodged into many peoples craniums.

The anime was directed by the famous Hideaki Anno, and is hailed by many fans as his masterpiece (although there are numerous people who disagree with this point of view). The final two episodes are controversial (more controversial than the rest of the series at least!) because they are both the peak of experimental Eva. While I certainly wouldn't call them "bad", they are frustratingly unsatisfying as an ending. Thankfully, the subsequent movie release titled 'End of Evangelion' rectifies this with bombastic aplomb. EoE - which essentially tells the story of what happens in eps. 25 and 26, but this time outside of Shinji's mind - is truly magnificent, and definitely lives up to the sky high standards set in the series, and perhaps even exceeds them. As well as being one of the greatest anime movies ever made, EoE gives the series an extraordinary conclusion. The ROG Strix Scope RX EVA Edition proudly wraps an EVA-inspired purple-and-green aluminum case around a full complement of ROG RX optical mechanical switches. This formidable combo consistently provides wobble-free keystrokes, a near-zero debounce delay, plus IP57 waterproofing and dust resistance for reliable deployment throughout prolonged campaigns.This is the area where NGE failed as an anime. Prior to making NGE, Hideaki Anno had suffered from depression for a while, and the characters in NGE were created in such a manner as to reflect his struggle against mental illness. Each of the characters is flawed in different ways, something that was unusual in anime at the time. Given Anno's talent as a director, this should have led to some interesting, and highly original, character development. Unfortunately the show failed in this area because of one key factor - Ikari Shinji. In the far off year of 2015, fifteen years after the second impact cataclysm, mankind finds itself under siege by beings called “Angels.” Our protagonist, Shinji, is assigned to pilot a giant robot called an Eva and fight against the angels. Otherwise, a third impact could come and destroy everything. Unbeknownst to him, the organisation he's working for is keeping secrets that could be more destructive than the angels.

Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for November. Week 1: November 2 - 8 Anime Releases Enen no Shouboutai (Fire Force) Complete Colle... read more plays up to a certain puerile idealogy of the world. Whatever the case may be, NGE established itself as the hot topic in anime for well over a decade.

The ROG Hyperion EVA-02 Edition is a premium gaming chassis that offers an EVA-02-themed lighting panel that displays the Evangelion spirit to anyone who gazes within. This panel can also be displayed on the outside if builders want to make room in that spot for fans or SSDs. Interior and exterior details have been fashioned to match the aesthetics of the EVA-02 and house the other ROG x Evangelion components, making it the foundation of the collaboration. New ROG components and peripherals feature red and orange color schemes and art from Asuka and EVA-02 For many people like myself, the main issue we have with the show isn't the story, or the animation, or the sound. It's the characters, and in particular, Ikari Shinji. In creating him, Anno and the rest of the production team lost focus on the other characters. Shinji is not your typical hero in that he isn't, courageous, or handsome, or intelligent. In fact, Shinji consider's himself to be worthless. The issue I have is that the show focuses far too much on Shinji, almost to the extent where the other characters were simply plot devices for his devlopment, and not enough on the characters around him. I will grant that the art is not great, even by the standards of its time. That being said, there are some very clever artistic choices. Like making most of the angels look like rejected super sentai villains. There's also the daring decision to show fourteen year old girls naked. It might sound pervy, but it is very essential to the underlying themes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment