276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fun Song Factory: 2 [VHS]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Singapore, HVN Entertainment released thirteen 4-episode DVD and VCD volumes of the series that made up the entire series. The volumes were titled "In the Countryside", "Songs to Please", "In the Town", "Things That Grow", "Transport", "Birds", "Sailors", "Words", "Kings & Queens", "Energy", "Important People", "In the Garden" and "Friends".

Dave: Oh! Oh, sorry about that, everyone. Oh, there you go. That's all yours. Oh, sorry about that, everybody. I was-- I was so tired after chasing that runaway train,. I decided to have a little kip. The 2004 series was formatted similarly to other children's music shows like Hi-5, where in addition to the show's action songs, every episode featured a pop song. The 2004 series also ditched using presenters, instead using a cast of characters with acting names who appeared in every episode: Melody ( Laura Hamilton), OJ and Cookie (Chris Till and Aston Merrygold, the latter being later part of the boyband JLS), Paige ( Polly Parsons) and Cal (Kerry Newell). Iain: Whoo! You were brilliant, well done. Give yourselves applause. That was lovely! Really good! Whoo-hoo! The Tempo Pre-School video promo from 1995 plus " Fun Song Factory" advert. (announced by Gary Martin)

In the United Kingdom, a double-VHS/DVD release of the series, titled "Favourite Songs"/"Farm" was released by Universal Pictures Video and Right Entertainment in August 2005. Containing twelve episode altogether. [4] The series began as a series of direct-to-video features that were recorded live in front of an audience of children. Strange sounds are coming through the factory and Dave wonders if it's the "Collywobbles" to blame... The first Fun Song Factory was released on 1 December 1994, and released as part of a series of original straight-to-video content commissioned by Abbey Home Entertainment's Abbey Broadcast Communications subsidiary. It was filmed at the Polka Theatre in Wimbledon, presented by Iain Lauchlan, Sarah Davison and Dave Benson Phillips, a team of children known as "Factory Workers", and costumed versions of Postman Pat, Rupert Bear, SuperTed and Dusty the Dinosaur making special guest appearances.

The series centers around a factory where music is created. In it, live presenters alongside children come inside and sing a number of nursery rhymes, which depend on per episode.

Iain: Thank you, thanks. Wahey! Right, let's see what you can do now. We're all gonna clap our hands. Michelle: Well, I might have known, it's Dave snoring. Right, well, we're going to have to wake him up, don't you think? End of Fun Song Factory 2 (1996)/Fun Song Factory Closing Credits/A Tell-Tale Production for Abbey Broadcast Communications plc Iain: But this time, we're going to do all together! We're going to clap our hands, then stamp our feet, then stretch our arms, nod our heads, and then everybody shake together like that! Are we all ready! Are you gonna remember them all? Dave: I'll tell you what, you can join in this time, alright? So get your fingers up. Let's have a look at your fingers. Are you holding your fingers up as well? Oh good. Everybody ready?

Dave: Ooh, listen to this! Oh, look! It's a baby double bass! No, actually, to tell you the truth, it's a fiddle! You know the song, don't ya? It goes like this. Here we go!Iain: Well, factory, haha! I actually asked for a big pot with teabags, not Pat with postbags. Hahaha Iain: Oh, there's the hooter! It's time for us to go everybody! See you next time in the Fun Song Factory but let's say goodbye to our special guests! Rupert!

In 2006, an album containing several action songs from the show was released by Demon Music Group under their "Little Demon" imprint and Right Records, titled "Songsational". [5] Magical Musical Market [ edit ]Children: Kizzi Carnegie, Jamie Meyer, Sapphire Elia, Myles Anderson, Jenny Cachero & Caroline Ward Iain: Oh, I don't know about you Dave but I could do with a kip. I wonder if there's anywhere to sleep in the Fun Song Factory. All twenty-three episodes have been released on various VHS tapes, released by Abbey Home Entertainment and later PolyGram Video/ Universal Pictures Video.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment