276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bad Mother Fucker - Embroidered, Real Leather, Tan, Free CC Wallet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The biggest difference that the Max caddy wallet provides comma compared to others on this list, is the fact the storage of the wallet is much better. This is thanks to the wallet’s inclusion of a coin purse or an area where you can easily secure and get access to any coins, or other small items, at ease. Along with this, the wallet has fantastic storage for banknotes and cards and again is tied into a wallet with higher quality leather. I remembered one night in January where the wallet (along with some drink umbrellas) caught the attention of everyone in the bar, well here's the pic.” I wanted to do something different to all the other people who sent in pictures, so I decided to put some effort into it and take a picture of me in a gorilla suit.”

This wallet itself isn’t actually that high quality but it does do a fantastic job of replicating the wallet to a degree where you couldn’t really tell the difference between the one from the film and the replica you buy. It is also highly affordable which is a big selling point for people on a budget or who just want the wallet as a Memento or replica without actually ever planning on using it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment