276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phone, Blackview A95(2022) Android 11 Smartphone SIM Free Unlocked with 6.528" HD+ IPS Screen, MT6771V/CT Octa-Core 4G Dual SIM Mobile Phone, 8+128GB/1TB, 20MP Camera, Face/Fingerprint, GPS - Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any way I bought pay as you go Sim for him so he was not using mobile data it just last month I decided to get him Sim contract and we realised the data is not working the phone is all right but it shame I have to get him new phone so he can use his data. The instruction set architecture (ISA) is a set of commands used by the software to manage the CPU's work. The combination of 3D laser texture and dreamy gradient color makes the backplane achieve a dazzling and crystal clear effect. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. talk time is the time period a battery charge will last, if one is constantly talking on the phone in a 4G cellular network.

The phone offers a nice fast chipe with a good 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM with the added bonus of being able to add a micro SD card up to 128 GB. Information about additional software and hardware features of the rear camera which improve its overall performance. While we recommending calibrating the screen brightness to 200 cd/m2 (nits) when testing battery life, this setting cannot be enforced by the benchmark app. Competing services upload the photos and perform this on their servers, which requires the sharing of personal data. However that model want supported with GLONASS and BeiDou and when low internet signal or lost signal navigation stops.BAD THING ABT IT the screen resolution is pretty shitty overall, screen isnt that clear with only 260 ppi and only a 1080p qualtity for vids. Presently, besides single-core processors, there are dual-core, quad-core, hexa-core and so on multi-core processors.

I contacted seller and they were helpful, but maybe my carrier just doesn't work on my phone's 5G band? The tracking/positioning service is provided by various satellite navigation systems, which track the autonomous geo-spatial positioning of the device that supports them. Each benchmark score shown on this page is the median of all the results submitted by users for this device.Rear camera The primary camera of the mobile device is usually placed on its back and can be combined with one or more additional cameras. In poor-lit conditions, the 4-in-1 pixel binning technology turns four 1µm pixels into one 2µm super pixel to quadruple the light sensitivity. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. If you are looking for the best value 5G phone, our 5G rugged phone Blackview BL6000 Pro and rugged gaming phone BL5000 are ready for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment