276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happyland Early Learning Centre Cherry Lane Cottage – Imagination Playset with Characters Figures and House for Toddlers Ages 18 months to 5 years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Would definitely recommend getting at least one base plate too as your child gets older, though probably not essential at 18 months but it just helps the build. With six jungle-themed characters inside the box, children must find the matching halves of these adorable two-piece puzzles before slotting the pieces together. This 100% water-based art mat allows children to get creative and make fun designs with absolutely zero mess. From creativity to role play, fine motor skills, physical skills, communication or even helping to teach numbers, colours and words, many toys for 18 months old can offer significant educational benefits without your toddler even realising.

Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage (18 Mths-5 Yrs) | Early

When your child’s finished creating their musical masterpiece, you can quickly tidy the pieces away; stashing them inside the drum before replacing the lid.The Tomy Toomies Foam Cone Factory is a big hit with Mumsnet users thanks to its ability to banish boring bathtimes.

Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage (18 Mths-5 Yrs) | Early Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage (18 Mths-5 Yrs) | Early

Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage is a wonderful way for your young child to begin to explore the growing world of their imagination, as they move the characters and pets around. As your child becomes more confident, you can introduce games such as matching pairs as an educational yet entertaining way to spend the afternoon. Your child can then pull the lever to fill the cones with foam and add pretend sprinkles using the sprinkle shaker. My sister has just bought my one year old daughter a musical instrument set with various instruments and some drum sticks. Dolls house furniture and accessories sold separately in your choice of Le Toy Van dolls house furniture sets.Our Toot Toot track and garage (plus all of the extension stuff) has been played with most days since my children were 18 months old. This deluxe set also includes three stampers and a special brush to cover larger areas and is a fun way to practice writing their first letters and numbers. Le Toy Van H104 Sophies House, 3 Years COLOURFUL, EDUCATIONAL WOODEN PLAY SET: Your little one will love this wooden doll house toy!

Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage | Early Learning Centre Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage | Early Learning Centre

She's at the stage where she puts the people in the beds or chairs and and walks them in and out of the cottage. A removable floor piece and wheels that spin 360 degrees allow you to easily switch between parent and child-operated rides. Toys suitable for 18-month-olds tend to include large, chunky pieces that are easy for small hands to hold, allow them to use their imagination and can help them learn about cause and effect.

Both mine loved the Orchard toys two piece jigsaw puzzles from 18 months, think they had pets, farm animals and zoo animal sets. This VTech Toot-Toot Fix and Fuel garage is set over two floors, with a lift, refuelling station, opening gates and lots of ramps to zoom around. First, we sought out the trusted opinions of Mumsnet users, to get their feedback on their child’s favourite toys, as well as the toys that their 18-month-olds have enjoyed and played with regularly in their own homes. Complete with a kitchen, dining room, bedroom and bathroom, this house has everything your little dolls need to have fun and be comfortable. It’s important the toys you pick are recommended for younger children as they may still be tempted to put things in their mouth.

First Dollhouse Playset - Cherry Lane Cottage

I also bought the extra people set and she just moved them between the rooms and in and out of the doors, loving it. uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet.My 21 month old Granddaughter absolutely loves it - she sat on her own and played with it for 20 mins - which at her age is amazing! For master builders of all ages, check out our guides to the best LEGO sets and the best DUPLO sets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment