276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline New York Dream Urban Hülle 128 Warm Nude, Pack of 1 (1 x 30 Milliliter)

£1.12£2.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only that, but truffle is fairly light in comparison to individuals with deep, dark skin tones. Sadly, that means that if you have a deep skin pigment, you may not be able to use this particular foundation. It May Not Be Suitable for Sensitive Skin Are you not feeling Maybelline’s Dream Urban Cover Foundation? If that’s the case for you, we’ve got you covered. Maybelline has a few other foundations that we really like. Below are the alternatives that we recommend: Super Stay Long Wear Liquid Foundation Makeup meets skincare with the NEW all-in-one protective foundation: Maybelline's first medium to full coverage foundation with a lightweight, barely there feel combined with SPF 50 broad spectrum physical sunscreen. This foundation is pretty good for the price. You won’t spend too much on this product, but you’ll definitely get your money’s worth. We appreciate that Maybelline’s Dream Urban Cover Flawless foundation does so much. Not only does it include SPF 50, but it is also formulated to fight against environmental toxins.

It fills me with absolute beauty joy when I find an affordable face base that behaves like a much pricier one, so I’m going to plough straight on in with my review of the Maybelline Dream Urban Cover foundation. I was going to do a comparison post and review it alongside the CC Cream from IT Cosmetics, but I’m afraid that could take some time (I like to walk about for a few weeks with half of my face covered in one product, and the other half covered in the other) and we don’t want summer suddenly slipping away from us before we’ve properly discussed the seasonal makeup gems! You can see the slight sheen to the finish and the overall velvety softness – not matte, not dewy, just a nice point right in the middle that keeps skin looking flawless all day. So who’s Dream Urban Cover for? People with normal to dry skin (probably not the best choice for oilier skins) who like a very decent coverage, a fresh texture and a slight glow. It’s not as good as L’Oreal’s Pro Glow for actual radiance and a perfect foundation texture (Pro Glow is still my most-used foundation, possibly of all time) but I can imagine that a major draw for many people will be the SPF 50. There are many other foundations at this price point that give flawless-yet-understated results (I’ll throw Max Factor’s Radiant Lift into the mix here!) but none of them have such a high SPF added. This is a liquid foundation, so it’s fairly easy to apply. You can do so using your fingers, a makeup brush, or a beauty sponge. Put the product on every area of your face, like your chin, cheeks, forehead, and nose. Then, blend the product in an outward motion until it is evenly distributed over your skin. Recommended Alternatives This foundation has a lot to offer, considering that it’s a drugstore cosmetic product. Below are some of its key features: Lightweight Formula There are a lot of good things to say about this particular foundation. Below are some of the qualities that we really like about it: AffordableIf you have very oily skin, you may find that this foundation adds to the oiliness of your skin. It is a full coverage foundation that includes SPF 50. Therefore, it’s a bit more hydrating than other foundations. Again, we suggest testing this product first to see if it’s a good match. Before you wear it out during the day, apply it at home for a few hours to see how it works for you. How to Apply Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation If you want a foundation that’s hydrating, you’ll love this one. It moisturizes the skin and provides it with a luminous finish. It’s allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and fragrance-free. Plus, it includes SPF 18 to protect your skin from sun damage. Dream Radiant Hydrating Foundation Dream® Urban Cover is a flawless coverage protective makeup. This lightweight foundation has broad-spectrum SPF 50 and is enriched with antioxidants to protect against pollution. If you’re not a fan of our spotlight foundation, we’ve also included a few recommended alternatives. Plus, there’s a frequently asked questions section at the bottom that may help you out as well. We have all of the details on this brand, so we hope you’re ready to learn more about Maybelline. If you are, just keep reading. How to Buy Maybelline Foundation

If you’re looking for a foundation that will stay through long, busy days, this is it. It provides up to 30 hours of wear, so it’s built to last. It’s sweatproof, waterproof, and transfer-proof. But although it’s a long wear foundation, it’s lightweight to the touch. It provides a natural finish, and it’s an oil-free formula that won’t clog your pores. This foundation is great for all skin types. Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation Perhaps one of the best ways to select the proper foundation is to know your skin type. The worst thing you can do is put on a foundation that doesn’t work with your skin. For instance, if you have oily skin, you need to wear a foundation that supports that and won’t create more oil. If you’re unsure of your skin type, you can always do a short online quiz to help you determine the type of skin that you have. Get the Right ShadeExperience Maybelline's 1st protective foundation makeup, specifically formulated to shield skin from harmful environmental aggressors. This lightweight foundation has broad-spectrum SPF 50 and is enriched with antioxidants to protect against pollution. It not only leaves a natural-looking finish but protects skin day after day. Available in 16 shades. Dermatologist tested.

Answer: Maybelline offers a variety of coverage options, from light to full coverage. For instance, their Dream Urban Cover Foundation is full coverage. Therefore, if you want a high glam look or to cover skin imperfections, it’s a good foundation to use. No matter what type of coverage you prefer, you should be able to find a Maybelline product to match your preference. Conclusion There were a few things that we didn’t like about this particular foundation, such as: Limited Shade Options In addition to matching your foundation with your skin type, you also want to match the proper shade. Nothing throws off a makeup look worse than the wrong pigment. If you haven’t used Maybelline products before, it’s imperative that you get familiar with their shade options.

I’ve gone off-piste because I was only going to mention the SPF in passing – it’s such a minefield of a subject – but I think that it’s important to point out that products need to be applied (and reapplied) in the recommended quantities to even have a hope of reaching the stated level of protection. For me, Dream Urban Cover applied more sparingly (I think I used around a third of a teaspoon when I did my normal routine) is how it performs best, in terms of makeup feel and finish. And I’d imagine that in those amounts you’re getting the sort of sun protection that would be fine for incidental, moderate exposure – working inside all day but perhaps popping out for lunch or walking to the tube in the morning and evening. Everyone wears makeup for different reasons. If you want a basic, everyday makeup look, then you should probably opt for a product that’s light coverage. On the other hand, full coverage may be the better option if you have skin issues like blemishes. Once you’ve decided the purpose for your makeup, it’ll be easier for you to choose a product. The Key Features of Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Try putting half a teaspoon of foundation on your face. It’s a lot of product. Amazingly, I can just about do it with the Maybelline Dream Urban Cover* and it doesn’t look ridiculous, but still; I think that the general sensible rule with makeup SPF is that you’re never quite getting what’s on the bottle or tube, especially with UVA protection. Especially if you’re not applying a creamy/liquid formula. For example, when it comes to the aforementioned Clarins Everlasting Cushion I can’t imagine that you’re getting a huge amount of the stated SPF. Not with the dip-dip-dab-dab-dab method of application. It’s a beautiful base, but you’d be hard pressed (excuse the pun) to put enough on to get to half a teaspoon – you’d get repetitive strain injury!

Apply this liquid foundation to the skin and blend with fingertips, a beauty sponge, or makeup brush. Although Maybelline offers a wide range of shade options for their products, the Dream Urban Cover Foundation is fairly limited. There are only a handful of shades available, which means you may not find a match in this particular product. No one wants to use a product on their face that hasn’t been thoroughly tested. Well, you can rest easy knowing that the Maybelline foundation is dermatologist tested. This foundation has been tried and approved for everyday wear. The Cons As you may know, tons of toxins and pollutants in the air can damage your skin. Well, this foundation helps to fight against those harmful environmental aggressors. While you’re out and about, you’ll feel confident knowing that you’re wearing a product that’s shielding your skin from environmental toxins. Includes SPF 50This foundation is extremely lightweight and feels smooth to the touch. It doesn’t give your skin that heavy feeling or give you a cakey appearance. Your skin will have a natural-looking finish that provides a radiant look. Protects Against Pollution So, this foundation is available in a darker tone. The product ranges from porcelain to truffle, and truffle is the darkest shade available. While that color might match with certain tones, it won’t be a match for other dark skin types. Another great quality of this foundation is that it includes SPF 50. It gives your skin the barrier that it needs to shield it from harmful sun rays. One of the most common culprits of damaged skin is the sun. If you struggle with remembering to apply your sunscreen, this foundation provides an all-in-one solution. The Pros of Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment